'21 GA CB Nyland Green (UGA commit)

Pruitt would dominate in the ACC.

It’s easy as hell to win that many games when there’s no competition in your conference.

Why I still think Saban is the best coach in football.

It's certainly easier than the SEC,
I'm just pointing out they have as many or almost National Titles as us plus a lot of wins in their history.

Blue Blood? I don't think so. But 750 wins is impressive. They were always respectable and have a very solid football culture.

Let's face it. MICHIGAN is a Blue Blood. but would they be if they had played in the SEC all of their history? Notre Dame?

If we get Nyland, then we will have one of the best secondaries to go with our LB corps. Going to be a nasty defense soon.
Then we just need TID and Malone to wrap up one of the best defensive classes in the country. Future looks bright with Pruitt/Ansley leading all of this talent.

Hell, the future looks bright for the offense as well!

I think Neids is a part of that too.
I’m just hoping we can keep most of our staff continuity without them being poached to the NFL or somewhere else but I like the way Pruitt has operated thus far.

I still believe if Venables leaves Clemson, they’ll come back down to earth some. He’s arguably a top 2 or 3 defensive coordinator (I’m not including those that are head coaches now).

I’m just hoping we can keep most of our staff continuity without them being poached to the NFL or somewhere else but I like the way Pruitt has operated thus far.

I still believe if Venables leaves Clemson, they’ll come back down to earth some. He’s arguably a top 2 or 3 defensive coordinator (I’m not including those that are head coaches now).

He won’t leave imo. He’s been asked before and has no desire to go beyond DC. Smart move considering Clemson coaches that did leave.

He won’t leave imo. He’s been asked before and has no desire to go beyond DC. Smart move considering Clemson coaches that did leave.
Maybe the right program with the right offer? He probably would’ve come here if Fulmer wanted him as HC. I still like the Pruitt hire more though.

Last edited:
Maybe the right program with the right offer? He probably would’ve come here if Fulmer wanted him as HC. I still like the Pruitt hire more though.

People have made him a healthy offers in the past and he won’t budge. I guess he could if it were at a place with an already loaded roster but he’s got that at Clemson.

Now if Dabo leaves for Bama they could go separate ways.

Don’t see Venables leaving Clemson. I believe he is content with being a DC. He has had offers to be a HC. I think with our staff like you said, we need some stability. Pruitt has had kind of a revolving door with his staff since coming here. Hopefully guys stick around for another 2-3 years that are here now.

Reactions: MemphisVol3
People have made him a healthy offers in the past and he won’t budge. I guess he could if it were at a place with an already loaded roster but he’s got that at Clemson.

Now if Dabo leaves for Bama they could go separate ways.
True but I wouldn't be surprised if Dabo tries his darnest to take Venables with him.

Yes, but he’s an egomaniac and an idiot. I think he takes it.

He wouldn’t be an idiot for taking that job.

He’d have the same resources to win at Bama.

Only difference is, his competition would be a lot more difficult.

VN Store

Back