'21 TN K JT Carver (Tennessee Commit) (PWO)

Don’t think he has a 247 or rivals profile atm. But regardless he’s one of the top 10-15 kickers in the country and easily the best in the state. Teammates with 2022 QB target Ty Simpson

Is he a 2021 or 2022 kid?

What about videos from kicking off the tee with a holder. If he makes the 3 kicks like that I would really be impressed.
Why? We don’t use tees in college. It’s more impressive that he’s doing that kinda distance off the ground already. Plus, holders in high school are sketchy at best.

Reactions: rocytop2624
That’s the same sort of garbage that drove Pennington to Clemson last week.
Then Pennington is a weak-minded individual who we shouldn't want anyway. Go to Clemson if you want to go to Clemson, but not because you got your feelings hurt over where fans from your home state wanted you to go. If our fans didn't want him, he'd have gone to Clemson because "I wasn't getting any love from people in my home state." On top of that, why would anyone assume a Memphis kid ends up in Knoxville like its automatic? Kid just didn't want to go to Tennessee and generated that garbage excuse to justify it.

Then Pennington is a weak-minded individual who we shouldn't want anyway. Go to Clemson if you want to go to Clemson, but not because you got your feelings hurt over where fans from your home state wanted you to go. If our fans didn't want him, he'd have gone to Clemson because "I wasn't getting any love from people in my home state." On top of that, why would anyone assume a Memphis kid ends up in Knoxville like its automatic? Kid just didn't want to go to Tennessee and generated that garbage excuse to justify it.
Yup. He just wanted an easy path to get wins

VN Store

Back