'21 FL CB Terrion Arnold

Wuhh?

Either he intentionally left us off because we are waay in the lead or even a silent commit and have no need to talk constantly, or we have totally misread this situation.

Ima say we are just that far in the lead 😁
A&M just forgot us.

Wuhh?

Either he intentionally left us off because we are waay in the lead or even a silent commit and have no need to talk constantly, or we have totally misread this situation.

Ima say we are just that far in the lead 😁
Lol hard to fathom that we haven’t been communicating with him. Must’ve been mistakenly left off lol...I know we’re in it for Green as well but I feel like we have some catching up to do with that one.

Lol hard to fathom that we haven’t been communicating with him. Must’ve been mistakenly left off lol...I know we’re in it for Green as well but I feel like we have some catching up to do with that one.
Green is a way more realistic option than Arnold IMO.

The JUCO kid Dejauhn Warren is a major priority as well.

The fact we haven't heard him mentioned much in awhile makes me think we shifted our focus elsewhere. Makes me wonder if he lost interest in us after Kamar split? Also makes me wonder how strong his friend Rucker's commit is?

One more wonder, while we're talking secondary, have we not pursued Dink Jackson either?

Last edited:
Reactions: GojiraVol17
The fact we haven't heard him mentioned much in awhile makes me think we shifted our focus elsewhere. Makes me wonder if he lost interest in us after Kamar split? Also makes me wonder how strong his friend Rucker's commit is?

One more wonder, while we're talking secondary, have we not pursued Dink Jackson either?
Jackson is more than likely committing to Ole Miss today.

Per his twitter, he just received his official offer from TN. Seems like the staff may have had their sights set on others first.

Per his twitter, he just received his official offer from TN. Seems like the staff may have had their sights set on others first.
August 1st is the first day that official written offers can be sent out to high school seniors. Everything before that point is simply a verbal offer. His receipt of today's offer is merely a formality. It isn't representative of our recruiting efforts or his place on our board.

August 1st is the first day that official written offers can be sent out to high school seniors. Everything before that point is simply a verbal offer. His receipt of today's offer is merely a formality. It isn't representative of our recruiting efforts or his place on our board.
🤦‍♂️ Oy vey

Reactions: MarcoVol
No, everyone just got their “official” offers today. August 1 is when official offer letters go out. Arnold has been at or near the top of the CB board for a while now.

VN Store

Back