FL CB Damarius McGhee

Even when Callahan commits to something, he commits as loosely as possible.

"I think the sun could come up tomorrow. Not exactly sure when it will happen yet, but the goal is to do something by sunrise at the latest. Still a rising - not rising battle, and right now, I think rising is in pretty good shape. If I had to pick a favorite, I would lean slightly on the side of it rising."

-Callahan, prolly
"I'm going to officially submit my CB for Sun Rising. Confidence level...5"

-Callaswag

What is up with the 2 star rating by Rivals?? Several big time offers have been made to this player. Rivals rated a guy 3 stars last year who didn’t exist!! Get out of the Ratings game if you can’t do better than this.
Does anybody know Mike Farrell's email address or phone number? there needs to be some harassment over this nonsense.

Reactions: GojiraVol17
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

giphy.gif
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Anyone know when the next rivals update is ?
They are meeting next week for an update. When it will be released? Idk

"We go back into rankings meetings next week, however, and we've been given the green light to do a revamp based on comparisons and anything else available to us. I'd expect him McGhee slide up some at that time."
-Rival intern

Rob Cassidy of Rivals (who ranks players in FL) posted this on VQ...

I know there's some chatter about his two-star ranking and whatnot. We've had this two-star discussion before when Tennessee takes lower-raked guys from Florida -- most recently, Tim Jordan and Latrell Williams. In this case, however, I agree McGhee is better than a two-star based on size and athleticism, even if he's definitely still very raw and needs to add size. Still, after seeing a host of other players at the position since last season, it's clear he probably deserves a bump because he's currently ranked under guys to whom he compares favorably.

We have done just one rankings update since the end of last season and were only allowed to move guys we had recently seen in person at that time. We go back into rankings meetings next week, however, and we've been given the green light to do a revamp based on comparisons and anything else available to us. I'd expect him McGhee slide up some at that time. Still, fair warning, I do not think he's a Rivals250 guy. Maybe I'm wrong on that. If I am, feel fee to have at me on his Draft day. I can take it.

Hope all is well around here.

-Rob

VN Store

Back