Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

Our new puppy Brutus got to come home this weekend! Our other dog Ranger is slowly warming up to him. I don’t think I’ve ever had a puppy so small so any training tips for will be taken happily. He’s doing good with going number 1 outside but not so much number 2. He likes his crate and prefers to takes his naps there during the day too so that’s not been a problem so far.
That face! How cute!!!!! Congrats

Reactions: Vjcvette
Our new puppy Brutus got to come home this weekend! Our other dog Ranger is slowly warming up to him. I don’t think I’ve ever had a puppy so small so any training tips for will be taken happily. He’s doing good with going number 1 outside but not so much number 2. He likes his crate and prefers to takes his naps there during the day too so that’s not been a problem so far.
What a cutie!!

Patience, patience, patience

Some e learn #2 at 3 months, some 6 months and some at 1 year touch. They can be helped to learn.
That is exactly right and also consistency and I found an easy way to teach my dog something, when she would do something whether it was crawling on the grass or
whatever, I was say what she was doing and then praise her for it and she would learn it, so I guess that is the lazy way to train....lol

Almost 2 weeks old. The breeder sent pix of all the pups. This one definitely caught our attention as she is as close to a red sable as we're gonna find and has a strong resemblance to our sweet girl that passed in April. The breeder has promised her to us. HBPW is elated! Daddy happy! :)
part0(2).jpg

This happy face had his usual three month check-up today. He is graduating to every six months now! His red blood cell count was a 52 (normal is 35-55). Crazy to think he was at a very anemic 17 just two years ago. Come a long way from those weekly appointments! 💗
View attachment 296175
That’s the look of love and gratitude.

Last edited:
Reactions: volwindy
Got home three hours ago and took my dog Bailey (a 10 year old German Shepherd) for an extra long walk around the block... took about 40 minutes. She wasn't inside the door more than 5 minutes and she took a big, black, diarrhea crap on my living room carpet that I had steam cleaned in February. Is there a thread for pics of dead dogs on here? We need one.

Got home three hours ago and took my dog Bailey (a 10 year old German Shepherd) for an extra long walk around the block... took about 40 minutes. She wasn't inside the door more than 5 minutes and she took a big, black, diarrhea crap on my living room carpet that I had steam cleaned in February. Is there a thread for pics of dead dogs on here? We need one.
Poor girl had one of those “OMG I gotta sh..... no it’s too late” moments

Reactions: tntar heel
Almost 2 weeks old. The breeder sent pix of all the pups. This one definitely caught our attention as she is as close to a red sable as we're gonna find and has a strong resemblance to our sweet girl that passed in April. The breeder has promised her to us. HBPW is elated! Daddy happy! :)
View attachment 296139
A Cutie.....Happy for you!

Reactions: malinoisvol
This happy face had his usual three month check-up today. He is graduating to every six months now! His red blood cell count was a 52 (normal is 35-55). Crazy to think he was at a very anemic 17 just two years ago. Come a long way from those weekly appointments! 💗
View attachment 296175
That is Great that he is healthy now......:)

VN Store

Back