Jordan Walker Welcome

what's his ft %?

He's a Coach...
da32522f3ac71c8ab7b98fa28d32dd52.jpg

I will say that in a close game I wouldn't want Horston or Walker in there if they can't shoot better at the free throw line than what they have done thus far in their careers. I would be more inclined to go with a player like Salary that shoots over 75 percent or Darby that shoots over 80 percent. If neither improves on their free throw shooting depending on how the freshmen progress think you could see both on the bench late in a game when you have a small lead and need to make free throws.
This is a totally insane statement 'that in a close game '
Jordan Horston wouldn't be in the game. Remember the close game where she hit the game winner ? I will name you the players that will be in any close game in the finale.
1. Davis
2. Horston
3.Key
4.Burrell
5. Add your player
Bar foul trouble, injury , or coach stupidity.

Jordan Horston wouldn't be in the game. Remember the close game where she hit the game winner ? I will name you the players that will be in any close game in the finale.
1. Davis
2. Horston
3.Key
4.Burrell
5. Add your player

Jordan

1. Davis
2. Horston
3.Key
4.Burrell
5. Add your player
Not a tie game one where we have a small lead 5 or so. You don't want people in that can't go to the line when fouled and knock down the free throws. Hopefully she is no longer a 59 percent free throw shooter.

Reactions: mcannon1
nice comparison, but if memory serves, Horston got a lot better later in the season once she got adjusted ---- so, expecting better numbers from Horston this year
Actually, I believe she was pretty close to having equal stats in each half of the season. But hoping she makes a nice sophomore jump for sure!

More often than not it tells a certain story and it's not related to learning disabilities.

Exactly. It’s a pretty direct correlation to their work ethic in general. Making good grades has very little to do with how intelligent you are. Has a lot more to do with how much effort you put in.

nice comparison, but if memory serves, Horston got a lot better later in the season once she got adjusted ---- so, expecting better numbers from Horston this year
Hey Hoosier, I took a little time to look into Horston's stats from last year. I broke it down into the first 16 games and the last 15 games.

First 16 games - 10.7 PPG, 6.1 RPG, 5.1 APG, 4.4 TOPG, 41.9% from the field, 32.1 on threes, and 65.2 from the FT line.
Last 15 games - 9.4 PPG, 4.9 RPG, 4.1 APG, 4.3 TOPG, 36.8% from the field, 21.3 on threes, and 54.8 from the FT line.

She had similar stats, but clearly had worst stats in the second half of the season. Like I said, I'm looking forward to a solid improvement in all of these stats this coming season.

Hey Hoosier, I took a little time to look into Horston's stats from last year. I broke it down into the first 16 games and the last 15 games.

First 16 games - 10.7 PPG, 6.1 RPG, 5.1 APG, 4.4 TOPG, 41.9% from the field, 32.1 on threes, and 65.2 from the FT line.
Last 15 games - 9.4 PPG, 4.9 RPG, 4.1 APG, 4.3 TOPG, 36.8% from the field, 21.3 on threes, and 54.8 from the FT line.

She had similar stats, but clearly had worst stats in the second half of the season. Like I said, I'm looking forward to a solid improvement in all of these stats this coming season.

Rutgers, she definitely has some work to do.

VN Store

Back