'21 FL CB De’Shawn Rucker (Tennessee signee)

Not sure how you are getting one of our top 5. I can think of at least 10 he would be behind.
Rucker??
Based on what? Star rankings?

Clemson and Alabama had a spot for Rucker. He's that perfect flex DB that Pruitt specializes in.

He isn't the most D1 ready recruit in the class, but he has all the potiental in the world. 10.75 I'm the 100m and a qualifying for state as a sophomore in the long jump makes him one of the most atheletic recruits in FL (the country). It might take him a year before he starts contributing but he has the tools to be playing on Sunday with the coaching he will get here.

He isn't the most D1 ready recruit in the class, but he has all the potiental in the world. 10.75 I'm the 100m and a qualifying for state as a sophomore in the long jump makes him one of the most atheletic recruits in FL (the country). It might take him a year before he starts contributing but he has the tools to be playing on Sunday with the coaching he will get here.

I think he can be another Jalen Ramsey.
Just as good.

He is easily one of our top 5 committed players. Jmo...

I think he can be another Jalen Ramsey.
Just as good.

He is easily one of our top 5 committed players. Jmo...
Atheleticly they are on the same level. Ramsey was just bigger and more ready for college football because he played at a better HS program.

JMO. He is way underrated. And I have no doubt Pruitt can turn him into a special player, but he is not in the top 5 considering who else we have committed. Again, that's my opinion.

His offer list speaks for itself. He was one of the guys that Kamar took credit for. I really hope we keep this kid. I love what I see from White also. Good bye Kamar take that drama to the swamp.

Reactions: hooter vol
“I’d say I talk to them once or twice a week,” Rucker said. “They just tell me that they’re still trying to get me. They think I could be a great player over at Auburn. They’re still fighting for me. They’re pretty cool guys. They’re pretty determined to get me.”
“If things comes back, I may take a visit there,” Rucker said. “Ever since they offered, they’ve been waiting to get me up there.”
What is his interest level in the Tigers?

“On a scale from 1 to 10, it’s up to like a 7 I’d say,” Rucker said.
niebuhr

Reactions: VolByLaw and Mick
Have a feeling if he gets to Auburn this one is gone..Jmo tho hope I’m wrong cause love the kids potential.Good thing with this staff is we can find sumone as equally good if need be.Then again he’s been committed a good while maybe the staff is focusing elsewhere and hasn’t paid him as much attention and this is his way of saying “Hey rem me”just spitballing here

Have a feeling if he gets to Auburn this one is gone..Jmo tho hope I’m wrong cause love the kids potential.Good thing with this staff is we can find sumone as equally good if need be.Then again he’s been committed a good while maybe the staff is focusing elsewhere and hasn’t paid him as much attention and this is his way of saying “Hey rem me”just spitballing here

I hope we can replace him IF he goes. This kid is a top 150 talent easily, imo.

I hope we can replace him IF he goes. This kid is a top 150 talent easily, imo.

Oh yea he’s def one of my fav recruits by far,I hate Auburn and we seen this story to many times.Will say lately with Pruitt it’s been nice to be on the other side of the fence.In the old days u mentioned sumone headed to Auburn u might as well remove the committed status at that point.

VN Store

Back