Season Ticket Refunds

My family is not going to suffocate in a mask while watching a football game in the baking sun in September. UTAD better have a no questions asked refund policy when the official word comes out later this week. And none of this credit to apply to next year BS either. You can charge the card or bank account you can just as easily refund the card or bank account. The approach they take on refunds will be an obvious clue about the strength or lack there of in the financial situation.
BETTER than suffocating in the ER.

Let's keep this quiet, I hate for someone to actually set a firm rule in place.
There have been no real specifications on what a "nose and mouth" covering is. As a matter of fact the Knox County mandate is very vague. So if you think you'll have a problem, wear a loose, lace scarf. I personally have purchased several summer weight/cooling gaiters that I plan to use whether mask are required or not. If they are not they won't be covering my nose, but since I set near the field I'll cover my mouth and say things I've refrained from in the past ;)

Here's an copy of the Knox County Mask Regulation

View attachment 295717
V. Stiviano has a solution.

stiviano.jpg

Reactions: Wireless1
My family is not going to suffocate in a mask while watching a football game in the baking sun in September. UTAD better have a no questions asked refund policy when the official word comes out later this week. And none of this credit to apply to next year BS either. You can charge the card or bank account you can just as easily refund the card or bank account. The approach they take on refunds will be an obvious clue about the strength or lack there of in the financial situation.
Lighten up, Francis...

Reactions: GoVols64 and 08Vol
Either people are going to tough it out and wear a mask or they will not. Plus are the ushers and or cops going to enforce this SEC Big Orange mask mandate ?? Another issue is it's should going to be hard drinking those twelve dollar beers wearing that mask. Am willing to bet that there will be games played this year but only the true diehards will attend.
Bring a straw and slip it under the mask. Problem solved except that beer is still $12!

They just need to announce something! 25%, 30%, or 100%....Mask or No mask... Full refunds or not, we’re a little over a month out from the scheduled start of the season. NFL teams are doing it, other schools are starting to do it. They have my money for 2020, but how they handle this will decide if they ever get it again. I also would rather cancel than go sit in a near empty stadium wearing a mask in the September sun. They are delaying the inevitable at this point.
Ima guess 15%...mask in and out, not while sitting. Like a restaurant.

Reactions: Sara Clark

VN Store

Back