'21 FL ATH Brashard Smith (Miami commit)

Baby Steps....We don't have Clemson budget and We just went to spread for the first time in UM history (Just saying that is embarrassing).
Yeah, but you play in the ACC. FSU is currently terrible, so all that leaves is Clemson.

Talking about how Clemson is really the only good team in the ACC. Referring to on the field, not in current recruiting.
Yea I agree but Miami is basically us of the ACC right now but their climb to top will be faster cause they play in a weak conference

Reactions: lfvol
I'm not here to gloat or troll. I was just informing yall before all these writers from Rivals and 24/7 start to finally catch on. We already snipe Williams from UGA. Leonard is already in. Next target is Marshall with Bama. TRUST ME, THEY ARE WORRIED ABOUT MARSHALL RIGHT NOW. We just trying to do out part and hold down South Florida.
This was on twitter and now it’s been deleted... good news is fla gets nobody. This is supposedly from miami’s director of recruiting1927A1CE-8A13-4D6C-A62F-A55E60C24FC7.jpeg

This was on twitter and now it’s been deleted... good news is fla gets nobody. This is supposedly from miami’s director of recruitingView attachment 295805

It's fake. UF is in desperate mode right now. They can't believe they getting killed on a trail to a team that went 6-7 and lost to FIU and got shut out by LA Tech. Just wait until August 1st. UF fans will be calling the NCAA on Miami.

It's fake. UF is in desperate mode right now. They can't believe they getting killed on a trail to a team that went 6-7 and lost to FIU and got shut out by LA Tech. Just wait until August 1st. UF fans will be calling the NCAA on Miami.
What is your take of Diaz as a HC? We know he’s a good recruiter and good DC. Good luck.

What is your take of Diaz as a HC? We know he’s a good recruiter and good DC. Good luck.

He wasn't ready to take the job last year. Fans knew that. When he left for Temple for two weeks, fans always felt that it was good for him because he can get his feet wet as a head coach and then replace Richt when he retires since we LOVE him as the DC. Of course circumstances change that. He is the type of coach that he must trust his OC since he gives the OC full control of the offense. We saw that with Enos last year, that it was a terrible fit and hire. At this point we just have to go through the growing pains of him literally learning on the job. I think Lashlee was an amazing hire for him. We upgraded our offense staff completely in both X's and O's as well as recruiting. Defense hasn't been Miami problem since Diaz been in the program. It has been that terrible offense. Even during the Richt era. In alot of ways, I can see Diaz having a very similiar two years like Pruitt had at Tenn so far.

Last edited:
He wasn't ready to take the job last year. Fans knew that. When he left for Temple for two weeks, fans always felt that it was good for him because he can get his feet wet as a head coach and then replace Richt when he retires since we LOVE him as the DC. Of course circumstances change that. He is the type of coach that he must trust his OC since he gives the OC full control of the offense. We saw that with Enos last year, that it was a terrible fit and hire. At this point we just have to go through the growing pains of him literally learning on the job. I think Lashlee was an amazing hire for him. We upgraded our offense staff completely in both X's and O's as well as recruiting. Defense hasn't been Miami problem since Diaz been in the program. It has been that terrible offense. Even during the Richt era. In alot of ways, I can see Diaz having a very similiar two years like Pruitt had at Tenn so far.
Yeah because I remember when you all played Florida in 2018. Had you all’s offense had a heartbeat, y’all win that game.

Last edited:
Reactions: #Vol4Life1991

Like I said just wait until August 1st. Some writers of 24/7 and Rivals don't know ISH about this recruiting thing and just follow trends. It is not Vol-Related but I'm sure yall can enjoy UF misery today. Enjoy the Gators Meltdown on their respective sites. Go Vols!!!

Like I said just wait until August 1st. Some writers of 24/7 and Rivals don't know ISH about this recruiting thing and just follow trends. It is not Vol-Related but I'm sure yall can enjoy UF misery today. Enjoy the Gators Meltdown on their respective sites. Go Vols!!!
Did something happen that I missed?

Yes Marshall to Miami. UF whole 2021 class was based on them getting the Palmetto 5. So far there are 0-3. It wasn't Vol related as I said but there is no shame in us both laughing at the Gators misery right now. They even questioning their Mods because of as of two days ago Miami was a "Distant 3rd".

Yes Marshall to Miami. UF whole 2021 class was based on them getting the Palmetto 5. So far there are 0-3. It wasn't Vol related as I said but there is no shame in us both laughing at the Gators misery right now. They even questioning their Mods because of as of two days ago Miami was a "Distant 3rd".
Is it just crystal ball prediction atm? Just checked and didn't see where he had committed yet?

Is it just crystal ball prediction atm? Just checked and didn't see where he had committed yet?

He officially gave word to the Miami staff today. Diaz and all the coaches are doing their usually twitter stuff when they get a commitment. Hence why all the crystal balls started to trend today.

Reactions: BigOrangeGoose
He officially gave word to the Miami staff today. Diaz and all the coaches are doing their usually twitter stuff when they get a commitment. Hence why all the crystal balls started to trend today.
But he hasn't announced?

Jason Marshall just balled to Miami

My only fear is Lewis deciding to join these other south Florida kids in Miami. Really hoping that doesn't happen.

Reactions: SoFloVFL
My only fear is Lewis deciding to join these other south Florida kids in Miami. Really hoping that doesn't happen.

As of right now, it sounds like Miami isn't pursuing him. I have the same fear if they have a change of heart.

VN Store

Back