'21 TN WR Walker Merrill (Tennessee signee)

Merrill = Justin Jefferson

Better?

That is the best reference I’ve seen to date. Walker has very deceptive speed and crispy routes. He is all VOL and definitely won’t be over recruited. When all is said and done you can hv all the speed and athleticism but need the cerebral guy to complete a unit. He has “it” whatever it is. He always makes the BIG play when you need it.

That is the best reference I’ve seen to date. Walker has very deceptive speed and crispy routes. He is all VOL and definitely won’t be over recruited. When all is said and done you can hv all the speed and athleticism but need the cerebral guy to complete a unit. He has “it” whatever it is. He always makes the BIG play when you need it.
Always appreciate your insight and information. That doesn’t get said enough here.

Sounds like JJ!

I like how agile he is on film, just watch him after he catches those bubble screens. Kid will be dynamic in the slot by time he's a redshirt sophomore.

This kid reminds me of a Josh Smith or Wes Welker type of receiver. Can always count on him for the effort and hustle where his leaping ability may be lacking. I’d expect to see him play a similar role to the one Julian Edelman plays for the Patriots
I don't know about that Josh Smith being reliable assertion. I remember Smith having hands made out of stone at one point in his career.

I’m telling you. And the old heads already know... he is a Craig Faulkner clone. And not just because he is white but it’s definitely because he is white.

Reactions: PA Vol

VN Store

Back