Jordan Walker - Lady Vols Transfer Status

Spook1

Ancient Vol
Has anyone hard anything else on the transfer status of Jordan Walker. Last that I saw was Tennessee was among her considerations for a transfer.

If you follow the first thread, you may find the answer your looking for.

If you follow the first thread, you may find the answer your looking for.
That is kinda
snot-slikken2.jpg
response.

Has anyone hard anything else on the transfer status of Jordan Walker. Last that I saw was Tennessee was among her considerations for a transfer.

This is the link to the article shared yesterday in the other thread. Looks like the article itself originated yesterday too.

Miss Basketball winner departs WMU, pursued by big-time programs such as Baylor

Sparse hints from that article:

“It’s kind of up in the air. I’ve been doing a lot of praying and trying to find in my heart where I should be for this next chapter,” Walker said. “I’m excited, but I’m kind of sad (leaving relationships at WMU behind).”

And....

“I don’t even know how to put it into words, but it’s a little crazy because, you know, before I entered into the portal I was just like, ‘Where am I going to go? Is it going to be mid-major, will it be a Power Five school, is it going be here or there, far away, close?’ and stuff like that for schools that I have interest in,” she said.

“It’s been pretty cool, but obviously with COVID we have to do everything virtual just to get a peek into the (playing) style, coaching style, (etc., for each school recruiting her). It’s been pretty cool and building relationships with coaches has been really awesome, but it also makes the decision hard because of the relationships that continue to grow.”

VN Store

Back