Iowa Football Players Put Fans On Notice

maybe you need become more familiar with “36 U.S. code, 301” stating what you should do during the national anthem. Kneeling and at the concession stand both aren’t part of it. Both are disrespectful to the country. If you want to protest, that’s fine, but protest at what’s the cause of it all. If it’s the police then protest in front of the police stations. If it’s the entire country that you want to protest against then do it at the voting booth. But don’t disrespect the flag and all the people the fought and died for our freedoms.

unless you stand in the bar or your living room with your hat off every time the national anthem is played on television then GTFO with this sanctimonious crap. Every single sporting event I’ve been to there are people getting food, drinks, going to the bathroom, talking, playing on their phones etc during the national anthem. Every. Single. One. Don’t act like it’s this hallowed event where everyone must stop what they’re doing and go through some kind of forced robotic ritual to show what good patriotic Americans we are.

Reactions: NashVol11
Interesting debate tactic liberals use. You stated "... it's been stated repeatedly the NFL protests were not about the military or the flag ...". Sorry that doen't wash with me. I have the right to think for myself. Everyone has a right to an opinion but they do not have a right to define mine.

I mean, the people doing the protesting explicitly said that it has nothing to do with the flag or military. Why would you ascribe a meaning to their protest that they themselves say it isn’t about? I can choose to think the sky is green, but that doesn’t make the sky green.

I mean, the people doing the protesting explicitly said that it has nothing to do with the flag or military. Why would you ascribe a meaning to their protest that they themselves say it isn’t about? I can choose to think the sky is green, but that doesn’t make the sky green.
I am not ascribing a meaning to their protest I am ascribing my personal meaning to the flag! Again, like liberals do, you tried to twist my words.

Reactions: feathersax
I am not ascribing a meaning to their protest I am ascribing my personal meaning to the flag! Again, like liberals do, you tried to twist my words.

Liberals don’t have a monopoly on pointing out logic flaws. You are dismissing their stated motivations for their protest and making it about something it isn’t. You want to be mad, be mad, but just know that you’re mad for the wrong reasons.

I'm old enough. Nothing is perfect, we arent and never will be. But we are undoubtedly the light of the world and the extinguishing of our light would propel this globe into centuries of darkness that would be unimaginably horrible.

"I refuse to live in fear but also these protests will lead to the end of the world as we know it"

Reactions: Lawrence Wright
If I made un untrue statement, refute it.

The rest of the thread already did that lol. Describing America as a light in danger of "extinguishment" is utterly ridiculous, as is the notion that we are the one country holding the entire world back from chaos and darkness (and "centuries" of it at that)

The rest of the thread already did that lol. Describing America as a light in danger of "extinguishment" is utterly ridiculous, as is the notion that we are the one country holding the entire world back from chaos and darkness (and "centuries" of it at that)

You would be quite the fool to not understand what us existing, prevents. I dont doubt that is you.

Liberals don’t have a monopoly on pointing out logic flaws. You are dismissing their stated motivations for their protest and making it about something it isn’t. You want to be mad, be mad, but just know that you’re mad for the wrong reasons.
One more time, I have just as much right to feel the way I fill about the flag as anyone else! Who said anything about being mad! Your liberal tactic of trying to tell people how they think and feel does not work with me.😂

Thank you for your comment even though you are incorrect!

You’re welcome, and it’s actually you who’s incorrect.

If someone decides to kneel during the national anthem and state they’re doing so to promote white supremacy, my personal feelings about white supremacy don’t factor into that person’s right to protest, nor do my personal feelings about the flag or the national anthem.

But that’s just me...you do you.

Interesting debate tactic liberals use. You stated "... it's been stated repeatedly the NFL protests were not about the military or the flag ...". Sorry that doen't wash with me. I have the right to think for myself. Everyone has a right to an opinion but they do not have a right to define mine.

You not only have the right to think for yourself, you have the undeniable power to do so. The moral imperative to do so. Worshiping striped cloths is the modus operandi of the brainwashed.

I not only have the right to think for yourself, I have the undeniable power to do so. The moral imperative to do so.

You not only have the right to think for yourself, you have the undeniable power to do so. The moral imperative to do so. Worshiping striped cloths is the modus operandi of the brainwashed.

I not only have the right to think for yourself, I have the undeniable power to do so. The moral imperative to do so.
I respect your view as well. I respect not worship the United States flag because, to me, it represents the brothers and sisters who fought for the cause of freedom as established in the United States Constitution, plain and simple. Of which, some of my fellow brothers and sisters died and were wounded defending what that flag represents.

I wouldn't advise you coming on my property and defacing my flag. I can promise you it would not end well.

Last edited:
You’re welcome, and it’s actually you who’s incorrect.

If someone decides to kneel during the national anthem and state they’re doing so to promote white supremacy, my personal feelings about white supremacy don’t factor into that person’s right to protest, nor do my personal feelings about the flag or the national anthem.

But that’s just me...you do you.
Again, you have the right to feel the way you do as well as I have the right to feel differently. Nobody has the right to tell anybody else what kneeling at the National Anthem means to them.

I respect your view as well. I respect not worship the United States flag because, to me, it represents the brothers and sisters who fought for the cause of freedom as established in the United States Constitution, plain and simple. Of which, some of my fellow brothers and sisters died and were wounded defending what that flag represents.

I wouldn't advise you coming on my property and defacing my flag. I can promise you it would not end well.

Strangest thing. People that are willing to threaten others for nothing more than simple forum conversation.

Sir, I'm not an Internet psychiatrist but my better senses tell me that you have anger issues that need to be addressed.

Good Luck!

Strangest thing. People that are willing to threaten others for nothing more than simple forum conversation.

Sir, I'm not an Internet psychiatrist but my better senses tell me that you have anger issues that need to be addressed.

Good Luck!
But you act like one

VN Store

Back