AAU thread

This is the girl from Loretto Tennessee?
With a K....Karly

Is she a pg or shooting guard...?

Sure is a lot of write ups about this sophomore...
Ec_GPnyXoAAXren.jpg

I don’t think that’s Karly

Reactions: tnvolfan65
I'm just now leaving the game. They won and will play tomorrow in the playoff. Caroline had a good game she was very physical in the post a lot of blocks a lot of assist a couple good drives hit three of four foul shots ... regarding Carly Weathers I'm using phone text so I can't edit easily. I decided that I am going to stay for the 7:30 game Carly is playing in it. I told the coach I would stay and watch her play. I will post a picture if I get one after the game

Reactions: FabSmokyVol
Yes that’s her

GameTime, VAVOLFAN - I think Miss Weathers did what folks today call a "Re-Tweet."
The photo you posted, GT, appears to be Maddie Millar, Class Of 2022, 5'9" Shooting Guard/Point Guard, from Bishop Kenny High School, Jacksonville, Florida.
I watched her HUDL highlights video from last season. You remember last season, don't you? Seems like ...about a millennium ago.
Talk about a nice release, smooth and high. Quick, heady player.
This speaks to the character of Miss Karly - she's literally retweeting another player, from the same class, who plays the same position as her. Classy post, I say.

We aren’t underestimating her on here. We have been drooling for quite some time to have her commit.

No, he posted the wrong pic of her and in the second thread if you open it has the correct one posted.

I didn’t think anybody was underestimating her I just wanted the poster to know he had the correct picture and gave the name of the twitter for the other young lady.

Reactions: GameTime
Caroline is a legitimate 6-3 I am six one and a half and she's a good inch and a half taller than I am

I know how phones are but before anybody starts it’s Karoline with a “K”.

My phone even changed it when I typed her name correctly just now 🙄

Great photo op and thank you for keeping us updated!

Last edited:
Guys, there is also Avery Strickland...She is a scoring machine playing for Farragut, right here in our back yard....I believe she has also been offered class of 22.....Not 100% sure, but her twitter account is full of LV posts...Looks like a lot of schools are coming after her....

Kellie is loading up with offensive talent.....So refreshing.
Tennova-Tip-Off-Classic_2019-14-Danny-Parker.jpg

Last edited:
sorry about the delay
what a long day
5AM left and 1AM when I pulled in to my home
slept until just now
I will give a full report once I wake, review film and gets some food in me

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
Guys, there is also Avery Strickland...She is a scoring machine playing for Farragut, right here in our back yard....I believe she has also been offered class of 22.....Not 100% sure, but her twitter account is full of LV posts...Looks like a lot of schools are coming after her....

Kellie is loading up with offensive talent.....So refreshing.
Tennova-Tip-Off-Classic_2019-14-Danny-Parker.jpg

Reactions: GameTime
I think she will be a star. We need Ace as a Lady Vol.

Aces video's are very, very, impressive....The girl is a ball handler and knows basketball.....She is all over the court, intercepting passes and making break away baskets and shooting/scoring from deep behind the heartbreak line....

Reactions: T_Vol376
I won't eve go there with 376

I watched Karoline play against two towers earlier today in game one of the playoffs (one 6'4" and one 6'7") and she beat up on both of them
Karoline had 21 pts and sealed the 2pt game with four straight free throws to end it

I also just watched moments ago the semi-finals against FBC United in which again Karoline was playing against a 6'7" post....they lost the semi-finals 47-41.

VN Store

Back