'21 GA WR Deion Colzie (Notre Dame commit)

I thought we are finish taking WRs. If he were to choose us who getting hit? Merril?

I would assume Jay Jones spot would go to another DB but I agree next in line is Jay Jones.
Gotta be a lot of assuming when you have 23 commits, 25 spots and in on more than 5-6 top prospects. Merrill is usually the first name off of many’s lips...his spot is safe.

Reactions: GojiraVol17
Gotta be a lot of assuming when you have 23 commits, 25 spots and in on more than 5-6 top prospects. Merrill is usually the first name off of many’s lips...his spot is safe.
Merrill is definitely safe. Staff really likes him and he’s criminally underrated imo. I think we cut Jay Jones loose and one other. There’s one or two that may end up being recruited over since we’re in on so many prospects that are elite players.

Merrill is definitely safe. Staff really likes him and he’s criminally underrated imo. I think we cut Jay Jones loose and one other. There’s one or two that may end up being recruited over since we’re in on so many prospects that are elite players.

Howard
White.

Also i believe we can sign 28 this cycle.

Also I believe one very popular current commit is going to bolt.

For those that don't know @LittleVol has a consistent history of taking strong (often baseless) opinions and fighting tooth and nail dying on that hill.

Just a friendly PSA.
Well he called the Harrison Bailey not enrolling cuz Maurer good development...so credit due. 😉

Colzie and Nixon on the outside, Walker and Mosley rotating in the slot, frees Marley up to play defense. Probably not as good of a WR haul as last class but still solid

Reactions: Vol8188
Colzie and Nixon on the outside, Walker and Mosley rotating in the slot, frees Marley up to play defense. Probably not as good of a WR haul as last class but still solid
I would switch Walker and Nixon. Nixon seems too big to play on the outside.

VN Store

Back