That's racist!

hey you are back after your self-imposed ban of embarrassment after your boy Bubba was proved to not be a victim of a hate crime...we were right again!

and no, the term Redskins came about because native americans used red clay to paint their faces during battle/chants, thus were called such...try again
So how about the Washington Clayfaces?

Well, I done did it now. We were running in Walmart, and this black man and his daughter were trying to get one of the scooters. He had recently had knee surgery, he told me this talking, and had just left the dr where they removed the staples. As he was standing there, his knee started gushing blood. We stood there with them for a couple of minutes to make sure he was okay, then went inside. Well, the racist inside me๐Ÿ˜‚ got to worrying, and I went back to see if he was still there. He was still standing there bleeding, and told me an employee had supposedly went for bandaids. I went in and bought him some bandages and took to him, and waited while he got fixed up. I'm sure the klan will disown me now๐Ÿ˜‚.

*I saw someone needing help, and helped. He saw someone who was legit concerned, and allowed me to help. Race was never part of the conversation, as it should be.
You done done it now.

Reactions: joevol33
Reactions: Carl Pickens
I'll say it to your face. What are you going to do? You that desperate to back to prison? hahaha

Nah, Bro. Dont go there.

The "N" word has no place in an intelligent mans vocabulary. If you use those terms, then you're a racist just like he obviously is.

We gotta do better than that. To judge a man by his skintone is to be a fool. I have seen the best, and worst of humanity in many different skin tones. Their thoughts and actions were never because of their tone , though.

If we allow ourselves to become racists just because of the acts of a small, radical % of the black and white population....then we have failed mightily. We are better than that

@k-town_king

Serious question, do you hate white people? I'm guessing you'll say only racists, but your posts seem to suggest you think the majority of white America is racist. Is it accurate to think you feel that way?
Ask him why he feels that way.

I'm sure he has good reasons.

Nah, Bro. Dont go there.

The "N" word has no place in an intelligent mans vocabulary. If you use those terms, then you're a racist just like he obviously is.

We gotta do better than that. To judge a man by his skintone is to be a fool. I have seen the best, and worst of humanity in many different skin tones. Their thoughts and actions were never because of their tone , though.

If we allow ourselves to become racists just because of the acts of a small, radical % of the black and white population....then we have failed mightily. We are better than that
Oh. I'd call him an N word. Most likely Nitwit...but that might not even happen until after I was done laughing at the Burger King crown he is wearing on top of his backwards pinwheel hat.

Ask him why he feels that way.

I'm sure he has good reasons.
I get this sneaking suspicion he was raised by one or two White parents. He will say he isn't like others because he "was blessed". Thats usually code for "my adoptive White parents".

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back