Big Ten playing Conference only Schedule: CBS

We’re gonna play a full season!

Well, we’re just gonna play our conference games.

Actually we’re going to play half of our conference games in the Fall and the rest in the Spring.

No Fall games we’ll squeeze it all in starting in February.

Okay, no Spring games either. See you Fall 2021.

Actually we’re going to play half of our conference games in the Fall and the rest in the Spring.

Lol. It's funny, but I fully anticipate this being close to how it foes. I have zero faith any sports happen this year. I wish they'd just kick us in the nuts now rather than drag this thing out for weeks.

OK, that sums it up nicely.

giphy.gif

Edited - Deleted my stupid post wherein I confused the Big 12 minus 2 with the Big 10 plus 4, and replaced it with this cool, catchy, gif.
I beg y'all's forgiveness.

Last edited:
They (OU) skeert!

So, who we gonna schedule in their place?
Somebody good I hope.

Okay, I'm being serious ... I'd love to rematch Ga St, just to get that out of our system - stink out of our nose - burr out from under our saddle - whatever cliche you wanna use.
Too bad Oklahoma is in the big 12...

Reactions: preacherwebb
Of course this could also be a smart money play. No revenue to split or no need to pay a cupcake for a scrimmage. Keeps it all in-conference.

SEC will do the same!
If they do wil FL be given a waiver to play FSU? How about USC and Clemson, UGA and GT?
I don't see some of these fan bases and government officials welcoming Mizzou or TA&M and missing out on instate revenue and rivalry.

Reactions: preacherwebb
This is the next domino to fall. No football this year boys it sucks but it is what it is. China and this virus will get another big win

Reactions: 08Vol

VN Store

Back