All things STOCKS

Whoa.. what? You don't have to list your trades line by line.. you can combine them onto 1 line. Also, especially with the part about being the SB owner I think it might be time to find a CPA. Might cost you 500-1k, but the peace of mind is nice.

Most brokers will send you a 1099 that consolidates the trades. It will show long term gains, long term losses, short term gains and short term losses.
You will also receive the backup which list each trade individually. You don't even have to determine if the trades are short or long term.

I’m in heavy. Pretty sure the merger is tomorrow, so you’ll get 1.4 shares for ever share u have. My plan is to sell whenever the new shares get distributed to me, then add back whenever there’s the eventual dip. This is a great mid to longterm stock to have IMO. The NFL is stronger than the Kung Flu.
Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company Completes Merger, Creating a Premier Sports, Entertainment and Media Enterprise Centered on the World’s Largest Source of Professional Football Information

Looking really good for a green day for a change. KTOV and GNUS up big pre-market. Holding bags in each, so hope to get out of both with a profit. SAVE up big, with bailout news hoopefully sends it skyrocketing into the 20's.

Disney also up almost $2.00 pre market. I'll try to get out of this today and take an L so I can free up some cash. Even if Disney goes green for me, I'm profiting less than $100 probably.

Idex tanking this morning

It's definitely a volatile stock. The PR this morning wasn't exactly a huge reassurance for investors either. Just a correction from a previous PR. Unless it's proven they are frauds, I am going to hold. I've already lost half my investment (which wasn't nearly as substantial as some peoples), so at this point the rewards vastly outweigh the risks for me. If they give investors more information to calm their worries and release more positive PR, it could legitimately rocket up to $10+ pretty quickly.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
It's definitely a volatile stock. The PR this morning wasn't exactly a huge reassurance for investors either. Just a correction from a previous PR. Unless it's proven they are frauds, I am going to hold. I've already lost half my investment (which wasn't nearly as substantial as some peoples), so at this point the rewards vastly outweigh the risks for me. If they give investors more information to calm their worries and release more positive PR, it could legitimately rocket up to $10+ pretty quickly.
I'm in at 1.83 I've been in and out at least 3x. I may have bitten the hand that's fed me one time too many

Reactions: Carp
Loves to gap up over weekends, so I’d hold.

Oh I'm not selling short of $19. I'll take an L with most stocks to free up money when I need it, but not with a stock like this where I know for a fact it will see $19+ again, probably on Monday.

The stock I'm really torn on is Groupon. I know I'm not seeing break even on this one anytime soon, but.... damn. It's gotta quit bleeding at some point right?

Oh I'm not selling short of $19. I'll take an L with most stocks to free up money when I need it, but not with a stock like this where I know for a fact it will see $19+ again, probably on Monday.

The stock I'm really torn on is Groupon. I know I'm not seeing break even on this one anytime soon, but.... damn. It's gotta quit bleeding at some point right?
Sell Groupon for loss and move all to Save. Will gap up by Monday and you’ll have made it all back.

Took an extremely small position in CAKE (Cheesecake Factory) at $21.35 based on 7 year old daughter's recommendation. She's got interested in watching the stock tickers each morning once she wakes up.

Edit - I dont dislike her pick. I think it has similar risk/reward profile as BLMN; however, I'd choose BLMN since it has less mall exposure

Last edited:

VN Store

Back