Beer (and beer pics!)

For price and casual drinking to keep a 6 in the fridge I have a short list:

Landshark
Yeungling (Dark or golden)

I tried Luke Bryans new lager. Not a fan. Kinda like they tried to improve Bud Light, and missed.

I will buy Lite when I do drunk chickens. It's one of the few domestic staple beers I don't mind drinking.

I have a broad range I have tried and like very well, but for price and personal appeal, I stick pretty tight to my two go-to suds.

Beers I've had that I think are really good: Peroni, Stella, Almost any Sam Adams, Magnolia southern Pecan, Killian's is still good, Blue moon on draft is great, Smithwick's on draft, Longboard, Dos Equix, and Lindeman's Peche Lambic is outrageous.

My go to lately has been the new Light Sky from Blue Moon for a cheap . But my favorite beer is probably the Rose from Black Abbey. I enjoy about any Hefeweizen as well.

All the breweries here are already releasing their Oktoberfest beers. I love the style, so I don't mind, but it's a little weird to me to have it when it's this dang hot out.

I may just keep a stockpile.

All the breweries here are already releasing their Oktoberfest beers. I love the style, so I don't mind, but it's a little weird to me to have it when it's this dang hot out.

I may just keep a stockpile.
I had a Southern Tier Pumpking last weekend, and it definitely wasn't time yet.

VN Store

Back