Protesters are now going to residential areas. Just a matter of time

Point me to the instant when those homeowners were in any danger whatsoever or the above is all empty posturing

(And I don’t mean when they pointed their own guns at each other)

The moment those thugs decided to break into a private gated community and trespassed on private property?🤔

The moment those thugs decided to break into a private gated community and trespassed on private property?🤔
There's really no way to say at what moment (if any) they were in danger. That's asking everyone to read minds and attribute motives, which is incredibly hard to do after the fact, much less before the fact, as the first house they passed, while screaming in the streets (ETA: and apparently armed while screaming vulgarities and threats at them, according to SL police), after having busted down private property to get onto the private property.

IMO even if there was never any ill intent by the mob, the couple was justified because we can't expect them to read the minds of the mob that busted into their private community.

And it's weak as hell to claim that the mob were victims of anything because the couple stood on their private property, with their private property, telling the mob to get out of a private community. If they'd shot someone, then we'd have a victim. Telling trespassers to leave? Victim? GTHOH with that weak sauce.

And again... One can't call for defunding the police and then get your panties in a twist, crying "victim!" when the average family begins pointing guns at you when you mob-up in their neighborhood. You don't want police there to protect them? Prepare for even less trained yet armed folks to decide your fate.

Last edited:
Laugh all you want.

The fact of the matter is that proclaiming who is a victim here will be highly subjective. It would make just as much sense to say that the mob was trespassing, and the couple did nothing wrong (or to the mob) by standing on their property, with their property, telling the mob to leave them alone.

You're just claiming that your subjective opinion isn't subjective, or is a better subjective opinion than the one you wrote this about.

Laugh it up. I guess you must think your self loathing is funny, because you're dealing out some pretty weak attempts at victimhood yourself.
We need more people standing up like these courageous people

Ebs1NpLU4AAub9l

We don't have any Hitler statues, nor any schools with an Adolf Hitler School of Business. Have we forgotten about WWII, or is he one of the most well-known figures in human history?

Once again, the idea that a statue of a racist is the singular key to preserving our history is unfathomably dumb. I haven't seen any single person advocate for erasing all wars from history classes, so link or your logical reasoning skills are trash.
Portland, Baltimore, NYC

Hitler?

Nope.

George Washington?

Yep.

We need more people standing up like these courageous people
You mean the Central West End Gangstas in St Louis? Casper Milquetoast in a pink shirt, topsiders and a rifle. And ole Bonnie Parker with him trying to figure out which end of the pistol to hold. Yeah, they looked ready to go. 😂😂 Almost as scary as that 80 year old putz in the Trump golf cart parade at the Florida old folks home yelling “White Power, White Power”. Those Rambos provided my laugh for the day. Need more of those. Keep ‘em coming.

You mean the Central West End Gangstas in St Louis? Casper Milquetoast in a pink shirt, topsiders and a rifle. And ole Bonnie Parker with him trying to figure out which end of the pistol to hold. Yeah, they looked ready to go. 😂😂 Almost as scary as that 80 year old putz in the Trump golf cart parade at the Florida old folks home yelling “White Power, White Power”. Those Rambos provided my laugh for the day. Need more of those. Keep ‘em coming.
We need more people standing up to the thugs in your party who are coming to beat people, kill people and burn down property. You make fun of them yet none of your antifa/BLM pals dared to come in their property. Turns out when given resistance the dems/BLM/antifa thugs tuck tail and run

As long as they all turn out like that we can all laugh at all of them . One of these times it won’t though . You got your laugh out of the the polo couple , I got mine from the audio of the protestors telling that woman ( the more dangerous of the two by the way she’s waving that pistol ) that “I’m going to come take that away from you “ now I don’t about you but I always get a kick out of someone yelling at an armed person point a firearm at them that they will just take it from them . This time they all got lucky .

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back