'22 TN OT Jacob Hood

I just watched something about Coach Majors and one of his seasons at UT the biggest guy on the team weighed 216. Coach Majors weighed 150 as a freshman 144 after his first practice and bulked up to 165 by the time he was a senior.

I remember LSU had a LG about 10 years ago that was 6'8 380 cant remember his name, they said he was the biggest baby to be born in Louisiana. Think he went to the NFL but had knee issues.
Big Herman Johnson.

Reactions: T Dog
Didn't Coach Fitzgerald win multiple state championships at Pearl-Cohn ? Didn't John Henderson play for him, too ?
Yes, he did. My HS lost to them and Big John in 96. We were undefeated going into the championship game and lost 18-14 to a Pearl Cohn team that started the season 2-4.

Members of that team included DL/TE John Henderson, QB/DB Buck Fitzgerald, RB Santonio Beard, and DL Reggie Ridley, among others. Three of those guys played at Tennessee, the other at Alabama.

Yes, he did. My HS lost to them and Big John in 96. We were undefeated going into the championship game and lost 18-14 to a Pearl Cohn team that started the season 2-4.

Members of that team included DL/TE John Henderson, QB/DB Buck Fitzgerald, RB Santonio Beard, and DL Reggie Ridley, among others. Three of those guys played at Tennessee, the other at Alabama.
That was Halls they beat?

VN Store

Back