Protesters are now going to residential areas. Just a matter of time

Yep. And that thug who attacked that Macy’s employee picked an easy victim. Let’s see him try that at a Bass Pro Shop or Tractor Supply.

Well, they've been helpful enough while seeking their 15 minutes of fame that they video or livestream everything. There are tons of examples online of the mob style attacks where they drag people out of their vehicle and severely beat them or they jump and beat random folks in public.

Looks like they themselves have provided the means necessary to meet the self defense requirements for having a reasonable fear of bodily harm or death that any other reasonable person would also fear in the same situation.

They all might want to stay in gun control areas and states because folks are really over it and them.

If the argument running through these posts is "I would be able to attack protestors walking in front of my house, claiming self-defense on the theory that they were chanting 'eat the rich' and it hurt my feelings because it maybe could be a euphemism for a threat that wasn't directed at me individually anyway," that is obviously incorrect, not at all debatable and very very dumb

No, no. Not talking about attacking anyone and it’s not about hurt feelings. It’s about you have protesters that have decided recently to attack, injure and in some cases kill innocent people...which is a fact btw. So now they double down on threats and say they’ll go into neighborhoods. If they make those threats and act on them, then self defense becomes priority. Why is this hard? Quit parsing words and splitting hairs.

Well, they've been helpful enough while seeking their 15 minutes of fame that they video or livestream everything. There are tons of examples online of the mob style attacks where they drag people out of their vehicle and severely beat them or they jump and beat random folks in public.

Looks like they themselves have provided the means necessary to meet the self defense requirements for having a reasonable fear of bodily harm or death that any other reasonable person would also fear in the same situation.

They all might want to stay in gun control areas and states because folks are really over it and them.

That’s not how self-defense works. Shooting protestors is just going to get someone put in jail for an extremely long time

No, no. Not talking about attacking anyone and it’s not about hurt feelings. It’s about you have protesters that have decided recently to attack, injure and in some cases kill innocent people...which is a fact btw. So now they double down on threats and say they’ll go into neighborhoods. If they make those threats and act on them, then self defense becomes priority. Why is this hard? Quit parsing words and splitting hairs.

You’re right, it should be easy. The bold didn’t happen and people are whining about a peaceful protest chanting “eat the rich”. The guy adding the alarmist “they’re coming for you” caption is a Republican

That’s not how self-defense works. Shooting rioters is just going to get someone put in jail for an extremely long time

If they’re breaking out windows and trying to enter a vehicle in order to drag out the inhabitants with the intent to do bodily harm, they will likely get shot in self defense in a stand your ground and vehicle castle doctrine state.

With all the videos online of them doing exactly that type of violence, any reasonable person would be in fear of bodily injury or death under those circumstances.

T.C.A § 39-11-611

Reactions: BreatheUT and Bigun
...that doesn’t contradict anything I’m saying. They were walking down a street peacefully like in Beverly Hills, two nuts started pointing guns, and if either had fired they’d be in jail for a long time.

Oh, but neither did, contrary to the “watch what happens” conservative wet dream
Lol still waiting on an answer

...that doesn’t contradict anything I’m saying. They were walking down a street peacefully like in Beverly Hills, two nuts started pointing guns, and if either had fired they’d be in jail for a long time.

Oh, but neither did, contrary to the “watch what happens” narrative here

What in the world is your problem? You’re clearly okay with these groups going into neighborhoods and antagonizing, threatening people and their property that have NOTHING to do with police brutality and other recent events. You can say peacefully all you want and it doesn’t take away from the fact that these groups are clearly trying to intimidate the residence of these neighborhoods. Why do you think this is okay? Do you want a jacked up crowd of people outside your home that pose a threat to you and your family? What would you do? Grow up, man.

What in the world is your problem? You’re clearly okay with these groups going into neighborhoods and antagonizing, threatening people and their property that have NOTHING to do with police brutality and other recent events. You can say peacefully all you want and it doesn’t take away from the fact that these groups are clearly trying to intimidate the residence of these neighborhoods. Why do you think this is okay? Do you want a jacked up crowd of people outside your home that pose a threat to you and your family? What would you do? Grow up, man.

Walking down a street is not “threatening homeowners” just because there are houses along the street. The article itself says they were headed toward the mayor’s house, and no one was bothering those residents at all. “Antagonizing” is pointing guns at a peaceful march.

Republicans complain about victimhood and then try so hard to be victims. Protestors have walked down my street too, I’m not retreating into a safe space of tears and guns over it

Last edited:
I don’t think I know one personally but I bought a diamond ring from one once . Wait was that racist ? I can’t even tell anymore I’ll wait for @Orangeslice13 to tell me .
I think it’s funny that in the south that hardly anyone knows whether someone is Jewish....other than the obvious jokes about money I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone truly disparage Jews.

EbpkoyvWkAA5HSR

VN Store

Back