'21 GA OLB Smael Mondon (georgia commit)

We had a very strong finish. Should have been a 10-3 team, but....
That finish is helping us in recruiting this year. Our roster is full of a bunch of really talented dudes. Big dudes and fast ones too.
Pruitt is doing a very good job. Similar to how Dabo flipped Clemson slowly but surely...
The players are going to help but it's our coaching staff that will prevail. Being that they are a damn good staff, better than Arbum.

Who said it had to be within the past 3 years?
Y’all have got to let go of this yellow bellied-ness. Everything makes ya uneasy and lack confidence. Do you think Pruitt backs down from literally anyone or anything, minus God/Jesus Christ himself? No....pull up your bootstraps & throw you a chew in. Toughen up some, pilgrim.

Y’all have got to let go of this yellow bellied-ness. Everything makes ya uneasy and lack confidence. Do you think Pruitt backs down from literally anyone or anything, minus God/Jesus Christ himself? No....pull up your bootstraps & throw you a chew in. Toughen up some, pilgrim.
Sir yes sir

Didn’t used to beat SEC West teams...now we do. Didn’t used to beat Auburn for recruits...
After a quick glance of their last couple classes, only guys I remember us being involved in was Coynis Miller late in the 18 class when Pruitt got here, Pappoe in 19 and Hardy last year, maybe Tisdol to some degree. We've beat them for Carvin, Wanya, Tank, Keyton, Lowe, O Thomas, Robinson, J Callaway, Brooks, R Thomas, Brown, Washington and more I'm sure I'm missing. Pruitt more than holding his own

After a quick glance of their last couple classes, only guys I remember us being involved in was Coynis Miller late in the 18 class when Pruitt got here, Pappoe in 19 and Hardy last year, maybe Tisdol to some degree. We've beat them for Carvin, Wanya, Tank, Keyton, Lowe, O Thomas, Robinson, J Callaway, Brooks, R Thomas, Brown, Washington and more I'm sure I'm missing. Pruitt more than holding his own
Exactly. I don’t get this whole “we’re afraid to be confident about the staff landing recruits” deal. This cycle has shown literally everyone we can hold our own.

And thank the good lord Fulmer is AD. He’ll give him his time to make it right. Completely unlike years past..
Just curious? What coach wasn’t given enough time and support to make things right. Next question...what coach have we had since Fulmer, that was the answer as our coach for the future?

VN Store

Back