'21 TX CB Latrell McCutchin

Was committed to Bama up until early March, now leaning OU but it’s definitely the same kid from FNT.

Good reminder, I need to go back and delete the post where I said we should sticky his thread.

I believe I said, at one point, that he was my favorite recruit in this class. I was going to go back and delete the post, but I think I'm just going to blame it on the alcohol I must of consumed at the time.

I believe I said, at one point, that he was my favorite recruit in this class. I was going to go back and delete the post, but I think I'm just going to blame it on the alcohol I must of consumed at the time.
Think I said that too when he was posting all that stuff about DL, but.... Recruiting is Fluid! So are favorite players in a class.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
I just want this kid because he has a cool name.

Thought the same thing when I first saw the thread a while ago. The name just sounds like an alpha shut-down corner. Whenever I see the thread I just hear Cris Collinsworth "ya know, this Latrell McCutchin guy, I wouldn't want him matched up with me, ya know, I...ugh..I mean, he can really play some football"

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back