'21 GA CB Nyland Green (UGA commit)

They have our rightful place at the table.
I just hate that their fans are starting to act like Clemson is a blue blood program. I saw on twitter a bit ago a few on them upset over the "Joe Burrow may need to teach them another lesson" tweet and calling out LSU fans saying that they had "one good year". Then of course you had a slew of folks interject and mention Clemson's easy schedule.

I just hate that their fans are starting to act like Clemson is a blue blood program. I saw on twitter a bit ago a few on them upset over the "Joe Burrow may need to teach them another lesson" tweet and calling out LSU fans saying that they had "one good year". Then of course you had a slew of folks interject and mention Clemson's easy schedule.

They're no slouches...
They have 750 wins
and
3 National Championships

They have a better claim to blue blood status than a lot of schools.

Reactions: onevol74
They have a better claim to blue blood status than a lot of schools.
Yeah I get that but to act like they have had so much better program history than LSU especially when most of Clemson's recent success has come against a cupcake schedule. They essentially were calling LSU a little brother program when it can be argued that LSU has probably been the 2nd best SEC team over the past decade. I could see if Clemson had an SEC-esque schedule with similar success.

Last edited:
I exaggerated. We’ve had a few good wins, and like 3 good seasons in 20 years. I hope it improves. We were awful while I was at UT and it was quite depressing
I feel your pain...I was at UT during the SEC championship games in 2004 and 2007. Those were great years compared to the last 12.

VN Store

Back