Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

With all these Veterans opting to not play the WNBA season I predict we will see a wave of waived Rookies be signed in the next week or so. Question for y'all which rookie who was waived this year or in the past would you like to see make a roster this season.

My pick Joyner Holmes she was drafted than waived by the storm in May

There are a few...Holmes, Te'a Cooper, Sug Sutton come to mind. Then the waived veterans like Kaela Davis and Alexis Prince will certainly be in the mix as well, I'd think.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Added to the list Meme Jackson

Her Eurostats are too pedestrian to have a chance, tbh. Waived former draft picks who never played in the league are probably lower on the totem pole than current draft waived players, veterans or waived veterans from previous teams. Jaime Nared would be a more likely former Lady Vol to get another chance.

With all these Veterans opting to not play the WNBA season I predict we will see a wave of waived Rookies be signed in the next week or so. Question for y'all which rookie who was waived this year or in the past would you like to see make a roster this season.

My pick Joyner Holmes she was drafted than waived by the storm in May
My baby cousin Sug Sutton! She has the heart of a champion. I pray she gets a shot.

Emma is playing this season I think she will be arriving to the US soon.

Awesome! Considering our own trouble with getting our international players here I didn’t know about her. I was looking forward to her, EDD, and Charles all playing together. I guess that may have to wait it depends on the status of EDD I want her to be safe first and foremost... she is 30 and has at least 2-4 years ahead of her depending on how her body holds up.

Love my Stics’!!!!

They will be two players down it’s players sitting out and EDD is a question mark... plus we don’t know what about Emma with the travel and virus.

I feel like EDD won’t play. She has had issues with Lyme disease off and on. Unless she’s already has the coronavirus and did ok with it I bet she sits this one out.

No date set, but wonder if Fudd’s announcement will be low keyed or a production? Probably low keyed.

I doubt it's low-key. She'll have a ceremony at school and will wait to maximize attention. She's on her way with Iriafen the only top 10 who has not announced and only a couple of 10-20 kids yet to announce.

Will she bother with a top 5? Are there 5 schools still pursuing her?

VN Store

Back