TN OLB Prince Kollie (Notre Dame transfer)

Louisville. Tbh you can tell just by looking at the top 5, one of those is not like the others.

LSU and UGA would both have to miss on a few.

I think the kid has legit potential but I went to a high school that plays in the same division as his, yeah it ain't even average talent, its way below average he plays against.

Callahan said it doesn't have to do with Mondon, just not all in on the kid in general.

"Tennessee just hasn’t turned up the heat on Kollie. No one really knows for sure that the Vols even would make Kollie more of a priority if they missed out on Mondon. I think that’s something people have just been assuming, but I wouldn’t jump to that conclusion."

AP has stated many times TN wanted to see him in camp and were not totally sold on him. TN did not miss on him like Pennington.

This^^^^ The lack of camps this year is going to hurt us with a few in-state kids, but I'd rather the staff be sure that a kid is worth a spot than being offered simply because other SEC schools extended non-committable offers.

This is not meant as a knock on the kid, but I'll be quite surprised if he signs with UGA/LSU/ND. I think those teams (especially UGA/LSU) would have to miss on quite a few prospects first.

Fong says ND may be in the lead here. Kid is big time religious and wants someone to join him "on his walk". Welp, Pruitt is a got dang football coach, but I don't think anyone would ever mistake him for a preacher 🤣

Well that'll be cool for him if that's the case.

Fong says ND may be in the lead here. Kid is big time religious and wants someone to join him "on his walk". Welp, Pruitt is a got dang football coach, but I don't think anyone would ever mistake him for a preacher 🤣
Brian Kelly?

I wouldn’t exactly call Kelly a saint...

Reactions: ChiTownVol
Yeah his competition is suspect, but the kid is a baller. He plays fast and physical, I guess the question is how would he adjust to going against better talent. Some players play hard because they know they're the best on the field so it's easy, but would he play just as hard against a raised level of competition? I think the coaches can see the talent, but would like to see his heart and mentality in a competitive environment that they create

Reactions: memtownvol
I said a while back that this kid would be way down the list. He's a small ball player and many question his talent vs competition levels. Its just the nature of recruiting. I really couldn't see an SEC school cashing out on Kollie unless they had a 5 deep and had time to gamble or wait on him
What’s your feelings on where we stand with Mondon or Brown? Also, is it just me or the thought of Terrence Lewis and Mondon going sideline to sideline is something that hasn’t been seen on the hill in almost 20 years.

VN Store

Back