Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep as emotional as he was and with what the rope was I’m beginning to wonder if he knew what he was doing and is an attention whore
So are all garage door ropes nooses now
I mean what the **** Is going on right now
Kinda getting rediculous and repetitive And becoming way too much

Ya know it probably wouldn’t have been as bad if he just kept his mouth shut and let the process pan out but dude was straight up feasting on this spotlight and attention it got him. so now he looks like the complete Asshat in it all and he wasn’t even the one who witnessed it lol such a Snafu!

At the print shop I worked at for 20 years, one of the pressman's assistants had made a noose on their garage door rope in the big press room. Although, he was white, the main pressman was black and it was all about scaring the hell out of the young newbies that got hired. Once again, much ado about nothing

Reactions: VOLSONLY
It's okay that it wasn't real. It started a conversation and that's what really matters.
I’m probably gonna get heat for this, but it’s not okay. Especially, now. I get why he would be offended by finding a noose in the garage, of course he should be, but they jumped gun, without knowing how it got there and only inflamed a an already hot topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back