VJ Jr Video

There is a ton of athletes doing a "What it's like to be a D1 athlete" vlog on YouTube. Actually seen VJ on another guys channel while he was still at USC.

Of course, by saying this I'm sure to be labelled a racist...

I couldn't understand hardly ANYTHING any of the other players were saying. Do any young adults know how to talk? I was looking forward to hearing what some had to say. Oh, well.

I couldn't understand hardly ANYTHING any of the other players were saying. Do any young adults know how to talk? I was looking forward to hearing what some had to say. Oh, well.

tenor.gif

Anybody notice the obscene acceleration and quickness of the Hyatt kid at the end of the video?
That’s what caught my eye. He’s a little scrawny right now but I don’t think that really changes his game, seems like an awesome route runner

If you start out by saying I'm sure to labeled a racist..... you probably shouldn't say it.

Until the past couple of months with people wearing masks, I never realized how much I watch people’s lips when they talk. It’s crazy how often I have to ask people to repeat themselves.

VN Store

Back