'21 GA TE Miles Campbell (Tennessee signee)

I was joking. He may make an impact for playing time. I hope all 2020 and 2021 recruits make an immediate impact, especially Bailey at Qb.
Got ya.

Believe Pope was a RS-SR, but would love to have him next year. Maybe he can still swing a 6th year with COVID or under the "freshman redshirt due to coach's decision" thingy.

Got ya.

Believe Pope was a RS-SR, but would love to have him next year. Maybe he can still swing a 6th year with COVID or under the "freshman redshirt due to coach's decision" thingy.
If his redshirt season was not medically related, his chances are poor to none. I know he missed a year due to health but I canā€™t remember if it was his first or second.

If his redshirt season was not medically related, his chances are poor to none. I know he missed a year due to health but I canā€™t remember if it was his first or second.
Do you believe their may be rule changes if we do not have a season this year ? Seems to me he may have a chance.

Ut bio says freshman season he redshirted. Idk if medical. If not just say Butch made him redshirt that year. Boom

Ut bio says freshman season he redshirted. Idk if medical. If not just say Butch made him redshirt that year. Boom
Former poster who most likely posts under another name championed him...said heā€™d coached him when he was younger. Got into a conversation with him in Jakob Johnsonā€™s last season and he said ā€œsomeone on the staffā€ had assured him that the starting job was Popeā€™s. Then he got hurt and missed the season. Keep thinking that was after he had already redshirted.

ā€œWhen you know something is right, you donā€™t want to waste any more time,ā€ Campbell remembered. ā€œI got great vibes from all the coaches when we went over my role in the offense. It seemed like there was nothing bad with Tennessee. My family can come up and watch and I knew Iā€™d be cared for during the next four years.ā€

ā€œI think my versatility can be used as an asset when Iā€™m at Tennessee. Iā€™m an offensive threat catching the football, but I can block as well,ā€ the commit said. ā€œYou can split me out wide, throw me a screen or I can set a block on the edge. I have no problem getting dirty and helping the offensive tackles on the line of scrimmage.ā€

ā€œIā€™ve talked to both Hudson Wolfe and Trinity Bell ā€“ especially Hudson. We have talked a good bit,ā€ Campbell said of his fellow 2021 UT commits. ā€œI think we can be a good 1-2 punch. We complement each other very well and we are excited for the next four years to come.ā€

ā€œItā€™s very exciting knowing that you can be a part of the class that will bring Tennessee back to how it used to be in the 90s,ā€ Campbell said of the recruiting class. ā€œInstead of adding to other teamā€™s success or dynasties, we get to come in here and build one at Tennessee.ā€
e. cain

Itā€™s funny to me just how improve the WR room for in ā€˜20 and the TE room in ā€˜21. As much as I like Moose and all, Osovet has ticked all the boxes so far as a great coach. If he can do anything with the TEs this year, when he gets better talent next year............šŸ˜Š

Itā€™s funny to me just how improve the WR room for in ā€˜20 and the TE room in ā€˜21. As much as I like Moose and all, Osovet has ticked all the boxes so far as a great coach. If he can do anything with the TEs this year, when he gets better talent next year............šŸ˜Š
Moose was originally a defensive sided coach even as a grad assistant. I know he played TE in college but I figured he was always going to end up on the defensive side.

Reactions: SugarCC
Moose was originally a defensive sided coach even as a grad assistant. I know he played TE in college but I figured he was always going to end up on the defensive side.
I didnā€™t see it. Always felt theyā€™d find a place for Osovet...if someone else didnā€™t snap him up. Doubt all of his time is spent with the TEā€™s. Betting he has an imprint in game day scheming.

I didnā€™t see it. Always felt theyā€™d find a place for Osovet...if someone else didnā€™t snap him up. Doubt all of his time is spent with the TEā€™s. Betting he has an imprint in game day scheming.
I would absolutely think Osovet has a decent amount of say towards scheme. Especially with a kid like Salter where he can really implement the RPO.

Reactions: SugarCC

VN Store

Back