'21 FL CB Terrion Arnold

Couldn't it just be that Barnes liked his skills on the court and made the offer? I don't believe Pruitt is in Barnes ear telling him to offer a kid a scholly so that he can get him on the field. I think some of you are worshiping every move that is made and putting too much thought into it.

Could be but it sounds better to me that they’re working the back channels to get Tennessee better in all sports

lol I see we believe VQ info unless it’s not in our favor.
I never believe what they say unless they’re quoting directly or they’re saying it in a way that would suggest they know it to be a fact (and we all know some of those things they say that mean vol lock or he gone).

I can’t see Barnes spending time with these football players when he is dragging in top BB talent. If players do not develop early in the season this could come back to bite him.

As I have said many times, recruiting is just a game until December. We are telling these kids just what they want to hear.
As long as these kids don't cause any friction, I think Barnes won't mind them being out there. Right now the walks on we have on the basketball team seem to be more about connections, so Barnes could use the increase in athleticism and skill at the practices.

Isn't this kid friends with Kamar? If so, UF makes sense. Would love to have him, but seems less likely.

Is UF offering him the chance to play basketball as well?

Any chance here? I always thought we had a great shot since Arnold was on Rucker’s commitment live stream.

Why reclassify if no football is played? Everyone is pretty much getting RSd if we dont have a season. Kids dont want to go somewhere an RS, so why reclassify up to do it?

Why reclassify if no football is played? Everyone is pretty much getting RSd if we dont have a season. Kids dont want to go somewhere an RS, so why reclassify up to do it?
JUCO players who enroll early and miss the season (since it has moved to the spring of '21) aren't losing a year of eligibility, nor are they losing their redshirt. They are essentially having their 5-year clock paused for a season.

So, if I am an elite HS prospect and I can reclassify, it gets me one year closer to satisfying the NFL rule stating that a player must be 3 years removed from his high school graduating class. Those few kids would be eligible to enter the draft after their true sophomore year if we don't have a 2020 season.

JUCO players who enroll early and miss the season (since it has moved to the spring of '21) aren't losing a year of eligibility, nor are they losing their redshirt. They are essentially having their 5-year clock paused for a season.

So, if I am an elite HS prospect and I can reclassify, it gets me one year closer to satisfying the NFL rule stating that a player must be 3 years removed from his high school graduating class. Those few kids would be eligible to enter the draft after their true sophomore year if we don't have a 2020 season.
Very astute observation, sir. 👍

VN Store

Back