Really UF? [discontinues Gator Bait cheer]

I jst read an article that says they are banning the Gator Chomp because it may have some racial overtones. WHAT? I hate the Gators as much as any Tenn fan but I hope the Fla student body stands up and says screw you. That is part of the allure of college sports Cmon folks we gotta put an end to this nonsense

Not the gator chomp, the Gator Bait chant lead by our band.

Jaws and the gator chomp ain’t going anywhere, if for no other reason there were no black people living on Amity Island in the late 1970s.

Reactions: esarmstrong
I keep saying this over and over, but my complaint is that....

1. Where does it stop?

2. There are actually things like this that people celebrate because some people think this will actually bring about real change.

3. Because of #2, real people who have real power that you ought to be concerned about or could help bring about real change don’t have to be accountable or do jack. They’ll just break out a new list of meaningless crap to pacify people and give them “all the feels” the next time around

I do believe it happened during slavery, yes.

Routinely? No way. It may have happened in some freak incident that inspired some BS myth. Now posted online as part of our age of endless MISinformation. Instigated by people who want to divide the country, and sadly propagated by good natured half-informed dupes.

My gosh, is anything safe? What’s next for the Gators? Jorts?

d82194585edc39e686df1a37385dcefa.jpg

Routinely? No way. It may have happened in some freak incident that inspired some BS myth. Now posted online as part of our age of endless MISinformation. Propagated by people who want to divide the country, and sadly propagated by good natured half-informed dupes.

That may be the dumbest conspiracy rant I have read today.

VN Store

Back