Really UF? [discontinues Gator Bait cheer]

My guess is we'll soon see The Stanford Cardinal "Associated Students of Stanford (ASS)" Senate propose elimination of booing ref's at PAC 12 games. Would be a remarkable approach given the high quality and competency (NOT) of PAC 12 refs.

Time to ban Happy Gilmore. RIP Chubbs
source.gif

That snopes article says it’s folklore

So that media you believe. 😂

Do some research past the Snopes article. There’s no shortage of information on the topic. Black babies were used to lure alligators during slave times.

Does it rise to level of getting rid of a chant at our football games that’s less than 20 years old? Probably not.

Is this UF alum losing a wink of sleep over it? Nope.

We know that because of your 16K posts, you are a closet Vol fan. Come out!! You will be welcomed.
What do real Gator fans think?

My question would be....does anything good/improvement come of it? If the answer is yes then absolutely this is a no-brainer. I just cant see how this improves our situation.

I jst read an article that says they are banning the Gator Chomp because it may have some racial overtones. WHAT? I hate the Gators as much as any Tenn fan but I hope the Fla student body stands up and says screw you. That is part of the allure of college sports Cmon folks we gotta put an end to this nonsense

So that media you believe. 😂

Do some research past the Snopes article. There’s no shortage of information on the topic. Black babies were used to lure alligators during slave times.

Does it rise to level of getting rid of a chant at our football games that’s less than 20 years old? Probably not.

Is this UF alum losing a wink of sleep over it? Nope.
Youre the one who posted it. Neither of what you posted actually proves that it’s true. Also the stories they mention say it was done in India and Africa too. Using Jewish babies as bait.

We know that because of your 16K posts, you are a closet Vol fan. Come out!! You will be welcomed.
What do real Gator fans think?

I’ve got over 7K posts on Tiger Droppings, about 2K on GatorCountry and another 100K on a message board I’ve moderated for nearly 20 years.

You need to step your game up.

Youre the one who posted it. Neither of what you posted actually proves that it’s true. Also the stories they mention say it was done in India and Africa too. Using Jewish babies as bait.

If you don’t believe it happened, that’s fine. They didn’t have smartphones during slavery. 😂

There’s much more information out there than that one article.

VN Store

Back