'21 SC DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (uga commit)

I think we get this kid his Twitter reads finish the caption with this pic. Take it as you you may..,,,

Attachments

• 6F523C45-1D5F-44D3-8297-1DAAD580B992.png
    6F523C45-1D5F-44D3-8297-1DAAD580B992.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 423
Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
Guys, for those of us who are Twitter illiterate, could you please provide translations? I have no idea what's good or bad on a lot of these. Some of us are old fogeys who have a hard time with technology.

Guys, for those of us who are Twitter illiterate, could you please provide translations? I have no idea what's good or bad on a lot of these. Some of us are old fogeys who have a hard time with technology.

I'm one old guy who can do technology, but I'm limited as a polyglot.

I’m not that old, but I still can’t follow Twitter.

I am old, but it appears to just be modern pop culture references. Each generation has their own. If I said "he was squealing like deep throat", or "that's just Smoke on the Water" people of my generation would recognize the Nixon era and Deep Purple reference and given the context of the discussion would understand my comment. Now since I, and many others on here, don't keep up with all things trending we don't catch the references and the subsequent meaning.

Reactions: hooter vol
I am old, but it appears to just be modern pop culture references. Each generation has their own. If I said "he was squealing like deep throat", or "that's just Smoke on the Water" people of my generation would recognize the Nixon era and Deep Purple reference and given the context of the discussion would understand my comment. Now since I, and many others on here, don't keep up with all things trending we don't catch the references and the subsequent meaning.
Deep Throat? Pioneering film.

Yeah "Nope" is pretty tough to translate.. damn double meanings

Deep Throat is the pseudonym given to the secret informant who provided information in 1972 to Bob Woodward, who shared it with Carl Bernstein. The two Washington Post reporters who broke the Watergate story.
Yeah. I know. I've seen All the Presidents Men.

VN Store

Back