'21 NC OT Colby Smith (Auburn commit)

What the hell is going on in here?

Griddie got butt hurt that I made a joke because Smith was doing drills around gas cans instead of mowing that long arse grass..... apparently I was hating on the kid and bringing him down....

Griddie got butt hurt that I made a joke because Smith was doing drills around gas cans instead of mowing that long arse grass..... apparently I was hating on the kid and bringing him down....
You were sir, and you are a forkin bastage of the highest order. Very disappointed in you right now.
Take a marathon

Dropped over 100 spots in the top247 rankings and nearly 200 spots in the composite

Lmfao

Well hey....they bumped Wolfe a whopping 1 point to an 88...they had to make up for it somewhere...

Edit: they bumped Campbell to a 90 from an 87....they had to drop Smith from a 93 to a 90 to make up for it....it's just maths

Recruiting services SUCK!Thank god we have a coach that decides for himself who he wants. I couldn't say one thing good about the recruiting sites, my hope is soon they stop ranking players and just do interviews and provide info on visits and such cause they damn sure aren't qualified to rank ANYTHING.

Looks like he's been dropping or at least losing ground on Rivals as well. Down to #33 player in NC.

247 said he could move up with a big sr year or keep dropping. Film wasn't there to support top 150 player and they had overshot on him originally, but has great frame and size to develop. Dropped 105 spots to #235.

This kid is 3 years away from being a player. Nate Neihaus/Ryan Johnson type........Come on Mimms

Last edited:
This kid is 3 years away from being a player. Nate Neihouse/Ryan Johnson type........Come on Mims
Your observation isn't very keen. He already has the size, and coaches obviously see something. He doesn't have to be a day one starter because we have Morris and Wright. I think this kid will find success at UT. He has the benefit of being able to red shirt his freshman year, and hit the S&C program hard.

VN Store

Back