Anyone have an update on Morasha Wiggins ?

Both really...can't say why I feel good about it, but I can say I feel good about it
I'm also feeling ;);)

I still feel very good about our chances.

13 hours from now I will hear one of two things,,,One I expect and one I don't
I have said from day one out of all the recruits left I wanted Wiggins and Miles...at this point both of them are still potentials. I am still pumped and still feeling good about both of them committing.

I won't give up that feeling until I have to

Been wrong before, but, not wrong until I AM wrong

...give me a little time and I will see what I can find out

image.jpeg

jnIhXu8.gif

when do they stop being experts?

Who claimed to be an expert?
Coach Jumper had reason for some optimism that a player “might” sign up with our beloved Lady Vols; and this, based on a little research, and perhaps even being in contact with her family. That’s all. Whereas you see this an opportunity to kick someone when he’s down; perhaps to settle an old grudge. How mature of you.

Coach Jumper had reason for some optimism that a player “might” sign up with our beloved Lady Vols; and this, based on a little research, and perhaps even being in contact with her family. That’s all. Whereas you see this an opportunity to kick someone when he’s down; perhaps to settle an old grudge. How mature of you.
Why are you asking me? I was replying to Gule’s post where he referenced experts. Your beef is with him, but I guess the RU fan is an easy target.

Me and you both lol

It would be interesting to get them back on the schedule I can imagine they will be better than their 16-14 record last year. Get home and away so the sisters could play but Tamari could play in her home state also. I know Pat was big on letting the kids play at least once in their state before graduation. I also think Holly arranged that for Evina before she dipped.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
I didn't single out anyone. fyi I just remarked on the failure of ALL our so called "In the Know" posters.
I've only opined about one recruit that I wanted and that is the girl from Florida, O'mariah(sp?) Gordon. I think her skill level is exactly what we need. I have "0" percent knowledge of her intentions though so I won't claim she is or isn't a future ladyvol. That way, I don't look like a fool. LOL

Thank you for standing up for me krichunaka....it means a lot to me.
(EDITED) I knew that Coach K and the university fought for Wiggins, so I asked Mo's Dad, Harold straight up...
temp1.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't single out anyone. fyi I just remarked on the failure of ALL our so called "In the Know" posters.
I've only opined about one recruit that I wanted and that is the girl from Florida, O'mariah(sp?) Gordon. I think her skill level is exactly what we need. I have "0" percent knowledge of her intentions though so I won't claim she is or isn't a future ladyvol. That way, I don't look like a fool. LOL
I saw you posted “experts” plural. If you were specific to any poster I would not have replied.

It was a tough loss of a recruit so I get the sensitive response to my reply to you.

This recruiting prediction stuff is being taken way to seriously by several people....
If they show up here and become a LV fine, until then they're just names on paper.

And....we need to get out of the "we failed" mode when a player who was considering us goes elsewhere. We don't know for sure who is on Kellies list, which is the only list that matters. We offer a lot of players and it's not feasible to sign 15 players

And....we need to get out of the "we failed" mode when a player who was considering us goes elsewhere. We don't know for sure who is on Kellies list, which is the only list that matters. We offer a lot of players and it's not feasible to sign 15 players

Well it’s not a we as a collective as much of a couple of certain they

You can't get them all. Sometimes a program has up recruiting season and sometimes a program has down recruiting season. Kellie got Sara Puckett who UNC was recruiting. UNC has lost out on other players that they had offered like the two players that committed to Notre Dame, Olivia Miles and Sonia Citron, Megan Newman (Arizona St), Caroline Ducharme (UConn), Jersey Wolfenbarger (Arkansas), Saniya Rivers (South Carolina), Aaliyah Moore (Texas) and others.

VN Store

Back