Anyone have an update on Morasha Wiggins ?

If anyone is a member of Maria’s Positive Lady Vols page on Facebook, she is doing a zoom interview Sunday on Pat’s birthday with the seniors of the 2008 championship team except for Bobbitt. She hasn’t been able to get a hold of her

If anyone is a member of Maria’s Positive Lady Vols page on Facebook, she is doing a zoom interview Sunday on Pat’s birthday with the seniors of the 2008 championship team except for Bobbitt. She hasn’t been able to get a hold of her
and if you watched last night, you heard the real story behind the Dave Hart, Pat Summitt and Debbie Jennings saga. I said it from the beginning, Dave Hart is an azz and I truly believe he tried to destroy sports at UT without seeming obvious.

We aren’t going to get Mo, she’s going to go to UNC.

I don’t like losing out on a good prospect but the guard and wings spots we won’t be offering a lot of playing time I would think even losing Rennia.

This kid is a great talent and I can imagine the barking if she signs elsewhere but for me we have a need for a pg and if we don’t just need to fill spots just to fill them.

I don’t like losing out on a good prospect but the guard and wings spots we won’t be offering a lot of playing time I would think even losing Rennia.

Why wouldn't they? There is depth at the wing, but it's untested and, at least on paper, it's not like they'll be fighting against HS AAs for playing time.

Unless Tennessee lands a quality PF for 2021, I can easily see Burrell moving to that spot, which would leave the two wing positions wide open for whichever of the 20 and 21 recruits stands out the best.

Banghart 2 KJH 0 **Facepalm**** Hopefully Banghart doesnt go after Brooklyn Miles as Mcpherson is already a prime target for UNC as well .

Not true because NC recruited Sara Puckett and she chose TN.

So right now it’s 1-1... even if Wiggins chooses NC it would be 2-1 KJH isnt getting held scoreless in this match 😃

She has more playing time on the perimeter for sure.
Not sure how that can really be the only factor as players can easily be recruited over nowadays along with the impending transfer rules that will probably go into effect next year. 🤷‍♂️

So you think Mo is coming to TN? There's lots of chatter that it's UNC.

I still feel very good about our chances,,,Why would a player on Wiggins level, who should be playing for Natty's, want to go to a team that lost 8 games in a row to end their season,,,,Also remember the stir around Stephanie WHite,,,everybody thought she'd bring Vandy to instant prominence.

13 hours from now I will hear one of two things,,,One I expect and one I don't

You can expect a fight from Banghart..she is "liking" everything Mo,,,that is the scare,,,she's recruiting like a fiend...
All I can say is
"Mo Knows"

Reactions: xtpsrh08123

VN Store

Back