Anyone have an update on Morasha Wiggins ?

Jada Harrison from Martin IS the real deal but to put her in the same league as the other is a misrepresentation of Harrison ability/potential... not a diss on the other player as she appears to be a great HS player but it’s such a huge jump to D1 let alone Power5
The other player name is Kaylnn and she can play believe what you want but I’ve watched her for 3 years now up close and personal. She can play and won’t back down from anyone. Based on who I’ve been seeing at UT even from the stands she can play there as well and be a help to the team

I’m sure she’s a fine ball player, but we are recruiting against SEC & ACC schools, not ones that do not have a D1 offer. Not trying to be rude, just realistic.
She’s not being recruited because she hasn’t been seen. I am being realistic I’ve watched UT players from the stands many of years and I’d put her against players that are there now and she will hold her own. A small town like Covington Tn players don’t get seen and because she plays softball as well her playing summer ball is limited. I’m not here to really convince you what I already know. And she can most definitely play in the SEC.

Reactions: lvocd
She’s not being recruited because she hasn’t been seen. I am being realistic I’ve watched UT players from the stands many of years and I’d put her against players that are there now and she will hold her own. A small town like Covington Tn players don’t get seen and because she plays softball as well her playing summer ball is limited. I’m not here to really convince you what I already know. And she can most definitely play in the SEC.
Ok believe what you want... she’s a really really good HS player. But I don’t think you grasp the level of Power Five schools. She could easily play for any of those good Memphis teams or travel to Nashville.

Reactions: JohnnyPayne
Ok believe what you want... she’s a really really good HS player. But I don’t think you grasp the level of Power Five schools. She could easily play for any of those good Memphis teams or travel to Nashville.
I’m not going to go back and forth with you on this. I said exactly what I said and meant it. I’m a former athlete myself and I know a talented one when I see one. Until you actually go watch her play you could really just shut up when it comes to responding to me. I don’t recall ever asking for your opinion. And you could never speak on me because you don’t know a damn thing about me nor her.

They’re literally 2 grades apart 12th and 10th now... “holding your own” against a younger player isn’t exactly a compliment
Did you actually go and watch the game for yourself. Y’all seem to know it all posters are really starting to irk my damn nerves. Seem to be exactly like some of the idiotic fans I hear in the arena when I’m at a game. I’m just going to stop posting for a while. Because I have a short fuse. Which is why i refrained myself from posting a lot of times. ✌🏾

We'll see how it goes with Wiggins she is definitely the type of player that you are willing to wait for and it looks as if she will be one that goes late into the year. A lot could happen that could make her a non option if other players commit first. If we were to get Jasmine Shavers, Brooklyn Miles and Teonni Key i think that closes us out. If we get two of the three of course I think we would take six just because of the quality of players involved. I think all of Shavers, Miles, and Key will all make their commitment known long before Wiggins decides.

Reactions: Rickster
There is only one junior (Rae) on the team. While there is room for six, I expect Kelly would want to level load classes however, if Mo wants to come, I think Kellie gives her serious consideration.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Any predictions?

Us but I have no insider info....just think it will present the right circumstances for a lot of playing time. Perhaps her commitment timing was facilitated by Teonni's commitment to another school?

I hope we make the cut with Michigan State more than likely on there and the school closest to home. Real close with the family so those schools close to home are a huge factor.

Reactions: stlvolsfan

VN Store

Back