Kayla McPherson or Brooklynn Miles

Brooklyn Miles has always been the top prospect as far as point guards that are interested in Tennessee. I had never heard that McPherson was ever interested in Tennessee and that is certainly the case. Still hoping to finish Miles and Key they seem to be the most viable prospects left.

That may be. The question is can you get enough of the kids you and other top programs prefer. Generally, settling for who is interested in you is not a recipe for success and this is not a comment on BM. Eventually, you have got to catch some fish in the deep waters that UConn and SC are or you deal with a lower ceiling.

Reactions: mcannon1
That may be. The question is can you get enough of the kids you and other top programs prefer. Generally, settling for who is interested in you is not a recipe for success and this is not a comment on BM. Eventually, you have got to catch some fish in the deep waters that UConn and SC are or you deal with a lower ceiling.

Right...

I was impressed by Sara Puckett who had 24 near 30 offers with some top level schools after her.

Kaiya Wynn was the same. So that’s a good start

Striplin will be the surprise of the pack though

Think so I think it’s gonna be Wynn. She is a heptathlete. As a track coach I know what kinda athlete and mental toughness you have to have. Going to Texas and playing ball and if she chooses to run she is going to be a better player then she was!

I think all 3 well contribute in their own ways right away.

I almost @ you earlier. I was going to ask was the term negavol copyrighted but I decided to leave it alone 😂

Think so I think it’s gonna be Wynn. She is a heptathlete. As a track coach I know what kinda athlete and mental toughness you have to have. Going to Texas and playing ball and if she chooses to run she is going to be a better player then she was!

I think all 3 well contribute in their own ways right away.

I almost @ you earlier. I was going to ask was the term negavol copyrighted but I decided to leave it alone 😂

I look for Wynnsanity to be great also

Striplin receives the ball high and keeps it high,,,that puts her ahead of the game,,,,excellent footwork and tough as nails,,,not saying she'll be the belle of the ball, but she will dance

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN

VN Store

Back