'21 GA TE Miles Campbell (Tennessee signee)

Anyone else hear AP on Swains show yesterday. Apparently Georgia tried coming in at the last hour to get this guy to hold off and just commit to them instead.

Georgia is so scared of us right now and they should be. Kirby is getting lot of sleepless nights thanks to Pruitt.

Also said coaches think Campbell is a “dude” very underrated and staff thinks he is in the top 3rd talent wise out of our current commits.
yea I heard it. Kirby is really full of himself

Somebody needs to tell him that only works if you’re committed to UGA.

And yes, this kid will be a dog. If DWA didn’t have cement bricks for hands Chaney would’ve been able to showcase just how important that H-back is gonna be for Tennessee. Like, Witten kind of good.

Bring me all the good TE’s. I’m crazy about an offense where they’re a big factor. I love seeing them find that soft spot across the middle.
Unless they meat DN, then they will be wrecking things up

Reactions: The Dog
I use to train Tennessee Walking Horses for one of the most successful barns in the industry. I have never seen or been around the practice of nails or acid. Maybe a very small percentage have done this but it’s severely overblown by PETA and people that don’t understand the breed.
What you say doesn't matter because the freaks run the narrative now. They ruin f'n everything, and they are going to ruin all our lives eventually.

This guy’s gonna beast! Will outperform Saltpoop by a mile.

Gonna be one of those kids UGA fans cry about not recruiting in a couple years.
Oh they’ll be recruiting him...if not already. We’ll hear REPORTS that he’s ready to flip until he signs with us in December...like Harrison Bailey. Anybody know how they’re doing with that California 4 star prospect?

VN Store

Back