2020 MLB Draft

He goes to my old high school. His name is actually Blade and he’s a stud on the diamond. Competes all day and can throw it with the best of them. Ryan Weathers got drafted top 10 a couple of years ago and Blade may be just as good.
We have some good athletes down here to be such a small town. Karly Weathers, Ryan’s sister will be one of the big recruits in the 2022 class. She already has a UT offer from coach Harper.

Last edited:
Do you drive a Delorean by chance?
I've ridden in one, best car I had was a '71 Corvette 454 engine, Gold metal flake paint. I sold it in AZ and built a swimming pool, boy was that dumb. Corvette kept breaking down all the time.

Is there a signing bonus list for the draft spots? I think I recall one from last year.
NVM found it. Crochett has 4.547MM slot value.

Last edited:
Good luck to GC. As I said from day one the injury cost his serious $

>

11. White Sox: Garrett Crochet, LHP, Tennessee
Crochet’s stuff took a big jump in the fall, when he hit 100 mph with his fastball, showed an improved slider and flashed a well-above-average changeup as well. Mild shoulder soreness led Tennessee to hold him out of the season’s first three weeks as a precaution, but he showed the same stuff in his lone outing of the spring before the season was cut short due to the coronavirus pandemic. If he had a full season to perform, he doesn’t last 11 picks in this Draft. More >

12. Reds: Austin Hendrick, OF, West

Good luck to GC. As I said from day one the injury cost his serious $

>

11. White Sox: Garrett Crochet, LHP, Tennessee
Crochet’s stuff took a big jump in the fall, when he hit 100 mph with his fastball, showed an improved slider and flashed a well-above-average changeup as well. Mild shoulder soreness led Tennessee to hold him out of the season’s first three weeks as a precaution, but he showed the same stuff in his lone outing of the spring before the season was cut short due to the coronavirus pandemic. If he had a full season to perform, he doesn’t last 11 picks in this Draft. More >

12. Reds: Austin Hendrick, OF, West
Covid 19 cost him but it’s the White Sox gain, one CTV’s 1st recruits going 11th overall is a good luck. Coach Anderson is a magician and will have 3 potential future 1st rounders on the mound next year. Assuming the draft is kind today.

Reactions: sport3500
Covid 19 cost him but it’s the White Sox gain, one CTV’s 1st recruits going 11th overall is a good luck. Coach Anderson is a magician and will have 3 potential future 1st rounders on the mound next year. Assuming the draft is kind today.

Covid cost Hs pitchers the opportunity to raise their stocK much more

Covid cost Hs pitchers the opportunity to raise their stocK much more
Crochet wasn’t able to showcase the 5 mph jump on his fastball and new mastered change. His injury wasn’t serious whatsoever. Starters in the bigs miss a start or two all the time. This is all the injury was. Yes it did cost HS pitchers too but Crochet was affected. It wasn’t the injury at all.

Reactions: TX2TN
Best of luck big guy.

Sad for the loss of what we missed this season.

Reactions: td23
The Sox we’re doing intense background on GC the past month. Obviously they are all in, but I wouldn’t be one bit surprised to see him on the big mound by the end of year. If they make a run, he has the stuff to help them soon.

VN Store

Back