Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
“These five coviduals have the resiliency and the commitment to take ownership of this viral challenge and progress themselves through a positive program of wellness and excellence until they can return to making an outstanding contribution to this football organization.”
😂💯

“These five coviduals have the resiliency and the commitment to take ownership of this viral challenge and progress themselves through a positive program of wellness and excellence until they can return to making an outstanding contribution to this football organization.”
😂💯

He said he sent to each player then said Marvin was right about him saying the word "every" before. What am I missing?
I think he said earlier that he "spoke" to every player.

What he actually did was text every player and only some texted back or called to talk.

So Marvin called him out on saying he spoke to everyone.

To me it is a bit of semantics - something that little get's played out in the media tells me there are bigger issues there.

JG still QB and people predicting wins over Bama, FL, Georgia, or OKLA. 😆
I'm not sure JG can win at SC

Just win the games you're supposed to and go 8-4 or 7-5. HB takes over in 2021 and Vols win 9 maybe 10 games
Oklahoma game...hand the stinking ball off. Let the big uglies and RB's take charge of the game on offense. Keep OU's offense off the field. Surely he can manage that...?

Defense has to hold against OU's offense. Dl has to get to the QB, and the DB' s HAVE to be able to contain their WR's.

Boom! Sorry about the experience afterwards though. Bummer.
Well it has been a fun one. I was waiting to post but I have time to now. My wife went Tuesday to get a Covid test, they do it days before to save money, so we assumed that they would have it when we got to the hospital Thursday morning. When we arrived they didn’t have the results so she had to do the rapid test and it came back negative. Around 4:30 yesterday afternoon, the nurse came in and said that the other result came in and it was positive and that we were not allowed to leave our room for the remainder of our stay. We asked for a test and they originally were not going to test my wife again and only my newborn child, but we finally got them to test her. We told them that we have not seen friends or anyone in three months and told them the positive was wrong. They kept coming back in and saying that they had to go by the positive and they got many negatives that were wrong. Well my wife and newborn baby others tests came back negative again. Our doctor came to the hospital to tell us the news and said the lab must have made an error and it was a false positive. But we are still in quarantine since the nurses are trying to figure out what to do since they have not had this scenario. We have been very kind and understanding as it is not the nurses or doctors fault. I am beyond thrilled for my child and her health and my wife’s health is all that matters. But it hasn’t been the experience we were hoping, but we are all healthy and no Covid. God is good.

Well it has been a fun one. I was waiting to post but I have time to now. My wife went Tuesday to get a Covid test, they do it days before to save money, so we assumed that they would have it when we got to the hospital Thursday morning. When we arrived they didn’t have the results so she had to do the rapid test and it came back negative. Around 4:30 yesterday afternoon, the nurse came in and said that the other result came in and it was positive and that we were not allowed to leave our room for the remainder of our stay. We asked for a test and they originally were not going to test my wife again and only my newborn child, but we finally got them to test her. We told them that we have not seen friends or anyone in three months and told them the positive was wrong. They kept coming back in and saying that they had to go by the positive and they got many negatives that were wrong. Well my wife and newborn baby others tests came back negative again. Our doctor came to the hospital to tell us the news and said the lab must have made an error and it was a false positive. But we are still in quarantine since the nurses are trying to figure out what to do since they have not had this scenario. We have been very kind and understanding as it is not the nurses or doctors fault. I am beyond thrilled for my child and her health and my wife’s health is all that matters. But it hasn’t been the experience we were hoping, but we are all healthy and no Covid. God is good.
oh, man what a fiasco! glad y'all are all good tho.

Last delivery was Cesarean, so, we had to stay longer. Hard to be annoyed when someone has been cut open.

Thankfully we have VN.
My wife did too. But they are getting people out in 48 due to Covid. We were told we should leave tomorrow afternoon. I just want my wife to get on the couch and do nothing for a while.

especially when that someone is your wife, that just gave birth to your kid...............................................................

you just curl up on that vinyl covered cushioned sofa that makes you sleep in the fetal position and suck it up.....

Funny story. My fiancee (now wife) and I broke up for a few months and dated other people. Mine was a smoking hot college girl and her boyfriend was a black dude we knew....really good guy and helped her through our breakup.

3 months later we forgave each other and got back together.. .hot college girl did not take it well and kinda faked suicide by acting like she swallowed a bunch of pills. I guess she thought it would make me stay....I went to hospital with her, found out she was ok and then said "have nice life, you were just a rebound fling and shouldn't have gotten so attached."

My fiancee's boyfriend took it better but let her know later he was hurt by it but he suspected we would get back together so he didn't get too attached. We stayed friends with him.

Fast forward a little over a year and are married and wife has to have emergency C-section. The nurse comes to get me, leads me to a little window and says "here is your son". I look in the window and their lies a cute little light-skinned black boy.

I turn to the nurse and say "either that's not my son or I need to have a serious talk with my wife". The nurse looks in, freaks out and apologizes and takes me to my actual son, lol.

TL, DR....cool story bro.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back