TN OLB Prince Kollie (Notre Dame transfer)

Would love to land Mondon; but, if this kid takes his place, I won't be disappointed...at all.

Reactions: tatervol
Get this guy and call it a day at LB. Colson UM and hate to say it but Mondon UGA, but get Collie to UT and I feel great about that.

giphy.gif

ripheart_medium.gif

Reactions: Rocky_Top_Vol13
Alabama offered.

Rating vs offer list doesn’t match.

Offer list would lead you to think he’s the best kid in state this year. 👀👀

Reactions: jakez4ut
Alabama offered.

Rating vs offer list doesn’t match.

Offer list would lead you to think he’s the best kid in state this year. 👀👀

I live in the tri-cities (where princes High School is located) and it blows my mind the offers this kid is getting!! There’s been talent from this area recently such as Daniel Kilgore, the Sensabaughs, Malik Foreman (all from Dobyns-Bennett), but none of them had Princes offer list

Reactions: Volbucky
I live in the tri-cities (where princes High School is located) and it blows my mind the offers this kid is getting!! There’s been talent from this area recently such as Daniel Kilgore, the Sensabaughs, Malik Foreman (all from Dobyns-Bennett), but none of them had Princes offer list
Seen him play? Is he as good as his offer list suggests?

smokescreen. offers just to pressure us to pursue.

That was something Austin Price suggested happened previously and I thought it made sense.

Kind of figured it might be happening here - because uga offered right after we landed Brooks and there started to be smoke with Mondon. But it would appear that this kid is just that good.

Seen him play? Is he as good as his offer list suggests?

Have not seen him play yet, no. Only heard of this kid after this past season ended. Mind you competition overall in that conference isn’t great. Maaaaybe a very small handful of FBS prospects every 2 years or so. But like I said, there’s been quite a few proven ballers come out of this area in the past with some going on to the NFL.
Will check him out this year though.

That was something Austin Price suggested happened previously and I thought it made sense.

Kind of figured it might be happening here - because uga offered right after we landed Brooks and there started to be smoke with Mondon. But it would appear that this kid is just that good.
yeah, and i have no idea if it is the case here or not. but it has the makings of it.

the kid seems legit. his offer list is impressive. i think it's probably safe to say tho that the 'a list' programs are probably not committable at the moment.

you see these happen from time to time where the kid has an offer list from anyone that's anyone...and he winds up at Cincy or something.....again, not saying that's the case here. the possiblity does exist.

the 'no camp' thing this summer has also really changed how some schools are offering back up plans....kinda have to go ahead and extend it.....

Reactions: BucksnortVol

VN Store

Back