Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there another poll we could be voting in? If there is, I’m sure we could trigger at least one poster. It’s literally like crickets up in here.
If there is one, I’m predisappointed that VN doesn’t have whoever it is about up by 40,000 votes...wife and stuff.

If there is one, I’m predisappointed that VN doesn’t have whoever it is about up by 40,000 votes...wife and stuff.

I hope you’ll be the first to take the precious time away from your family, to reprimand those that foolish waste their time by voting. It would be a service sir!

North Carolina and USAA. It's on my list call them tomorrow.. Thanks!
Don't know about that particular insurance company but there are very few that include sinkhole damage in their basic policy. In Tn, there are only 3 and luckily one of them is Farm Bureau. Most companies will include it as a rider if requested by the homeowner. I sure hope for your sake it isn't a major expensive fix.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Not gonna lie, very disappointed in the JTD story... we really needed this kid if HB doesn't make a leap... Hoping he doesn't get eligibility ... well we now know Cade shouldn't have a problem... Kirbz can't push for JTD to be eligible and fight to keep Cade ineligible... I've said all along Cade will start... UGA doesn't want or need the negative pub on his dad potentially suing the university...

Reactions: Catbone
Don't know about that particular insurance company but there are very few that include sinkhole damage in their basic policy. In Tn, there are only 3 and luckily one of them is Farm Bureau. Most companies will include it as a rider if requested by the homeowner. I sure hope for your sake it isn't a major expensive fix.
Me too. Thanks for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back