Sara Puckett commits!

Dusting off an old formula I used to use for class rankings using the consensus rankings I posted on another thread.

As of today:
1. Uconn
2. Texas
3. Notre Dame
4. Syracuse
5. Arkansas
6. Tennessee
7. Stanford
8. Oregon State
9. Michigan
10. Louisville

SC will jump to number one when the rest of their commits become public.

Fudd’s decision will have a big impact on the rankings needless to say.

Reactions: kamoshika
Dusting off an old formula I used to use for class rankings using the consensus rankings I posted on another thread.

As of today:
1. Uconn
2. Texas
3. Notre Dame
4. Syracuse
5. Arkansas
6. Tennessee
7. Stanford
8. Oregon State
9. Michigan
10. Louisville

Arkansas only has Wolfenbarger committed if I’m not mistaken, how are they top 5?

As of today:
1. Uconn
2. Texas
3. Notre Dame
4. Syracuse
5. Arkansas
6. Tennessee
7. Stanford
8. Oregon State
9. Michigan
10. Louisville

SC should be on the list and Arkansas not number 5. If Dawn says she has 4 commits she has them maybe only one public but I still put them on the list somewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: SCspur
Arkansas only has Wolfenbarger committed if I’m not mistaken, how are they top 5?
Believe tnvolfan65 compiles a players ranking from each recruiting service then a formula supplies the player’s consensus ranking. Team ranking is based on committed/public players consensus ranking and formula.
Appears Wolfenbarger has a higher consensus ranking vs Hall so AR is at 5 for now.
Once the other 3 SC commits publicly announce then tnvolfan65 can get each players consensus ranking and update the team ranking.

Believe tnvolfan65 compiles a players ranking from each recruiting service then a formula supplies the player’s consensus ranking. Team ranking is based on committed/public players consensus ranking and formula.
Appears Wolfenbarger has a higher consensus ranking vs Hall so AR is at 5 for now.
Once the other 3 SC commits publicly announce then tnvolfan65 can get each players consensus ranking and update the team ranking.
I can understand the SC ranking since they haven't formally officially made a statement. Tennessee has three committed top 50 players to Arkansas's one, Stanford has a much higher ranked player.Michigan has two top 50 ranked players so a lot of teams would be ahead of Arkansas no matter what formula you used.

McPherson and Key puts us in the top five not going to pass UConn if they get Fudd or even what they have committed now. SC more than likely has Rivers maybe Feagin even Key. I think McPherson commit along with any of Wiggins, Key, or Hollingshead gives us a great shot at top five recruiting class. A top five in your second year at a school is awesome work. I just hope we can get two of the players I've mentioned or even Miles who may be a little underrated by the services.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
I can understand the SC ranking since they haven't formally officially made a statement. Tennessee has three committed top 50 players to Arkansas's one, Stanford has a much higher ranked player.Michigan has two top 50 ranked players so a lot of teams would be ahead of Arkansas no matter what formula you used.

This was the point I was trying to make @Will83

Reactions: Will83
Damn people, this thread is about Sara and her commit to be a Lady Vol...Control your Cerebrum...
72e7f2e2-0e26-4a63-a9c2-6fcbd182672f-puckett.jpg

Who are the others? Are they top 100?
guard Samara Spencer, 5-7, of St. Thomas Aquinas in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., guard Ashlyn Sage, 6-2, of Weatherford, Okla., and post player Emrie Ellis, 6-2, of Ada (Okla.) Vanoss.

Not top 100 ESPN but top 100 on Bluestar.

Damn people, this thread is about Sara and her commit to be a Lady Vol...Control your Cerebrum...
72e7f2e2-0e26-4a63-a9c2-6fcbd182672f-puckett.jpg

Absolutely love her statement about wanting to play at Tennessee. Mature, confident, optimistic about the program's future, focused on building and winning.

Love the group we have now, this year's newcomers, and the 2021 class now taking shape.

VN Store

Back