Netflix

Made it about 5' thru Seinfeld's new standup and shut it down. The trailer looked bad, but I still had to test the waters.

Anyone else watch the BBC series Orphan Black. The wife and I finished it last night (5 seasons). it was much better than I had heard it was. Each season got a little better. Edit: sorry it's on Prime not Netflix.

I watched the first two episodes of "Trial by Media".... 6/10

The 1st episode was about "The Jenny Jones Show murder" from 1995, and it was kind of boring and didn't offer much of a new perspective on anything. The 2nd episode was about the Bernard Goetz vigilante subway shooting from 1984 and it was much better... but if you don't remember the incident, it may not interest you.

Season 2 of Narcos-Mexico delivered. Well done as per usual in that series.

Anyone else watching Hollywood? Watched the 1st 2 episodes - liked it okay but parts feel written just to get shock value.

Reactions: bignewt
Season 2 of Narcos-Mexico delivered. Well done as per usual in that series.

Anyone else watching Hollywood? Watched the 1st 2 episodes - liked it okay but parts feel written just to get shock value.
Wait until the end! 🤣

Anyone else watched the Jerry Seinfeld 23 Hours to Kill stand up special? Let me say, I loved Seinfeld. I am a huge fan of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee. I was really disappointed with this stand up special. He is very smart with his observations, but it just wasn't as funny as what I am used to expecting from him. Plus he kept using that annoying (panicked...lack of a better word) voice almost the entire time. I turned it off about halfway in. Hated doing it.

Reactions: tntar heel
Anyone else watched the Jerry Seinfeld 23 Hours to Kill stand up special? Let me say, I loved Seinfeld. I am a huge fan of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee. I was really disappointed with this stand up special. He is very smart with his observations, but it just wasn't as funny as what I am used to expecting from him. Plus he kept using that annoying (panicked...lack of a better word) voice almost the entire time. I turned it off about halfway in. Hated doing it.
I didn't really like it either, i watched it twice because i fell asleep the first time (i was tired, not his fault). Second time wasn't much better.

You made it much further than me

Wife has been making me watch Terrace House (a pretty chill Japanese reality show). I enjoy it just because we both liked being in Japan and it pulls out some nice memories.

Unfortunately one of the cast members passed away today.

Wife has been making me watch Terrace House (a pretty chill Japanese reality show). I enjoy it just because we both liked being in Japan and it pulls out some nice memories.

Unfortunately one of the cast members passed away today.
She's a pro wrestler, apparently she was being bullied online and killed herself. 22 Years old.

VN Store

Back