Trinity Bell is a Vol

I don't know his ball skills and playmaking skills. But to muscle him up to 300+ for OT with a RS year, and your talking about some ridiculous athlete out there protecting your QBs. I'm sorry, but the name of the Knoxville kid who Kiffin had as a true FR and later died on an OD escapes me. But, same concept.
Aaron Douglas...son of former Vol, David. Now both departed.

In b4 3-star do not want.
Some of these athletes do not attend the camps, that is why I trust this coaching staff. CJP is looking for athleticism, multisport players that can bring more to the table. This guy is a beast and match up nightmare for LBs and CBs.

I have arranged all the vol fans here in Marshall County to show up in vol gear this fall. This kid is an athlete. Better at ball but only played 1 year of football. He will be the over achiever in this class.

Reactions: Bennessee01
Some of these athletes do not attend the camps, that is why I trust this coaching staff. CJP is looking for athleticism, multisport players that can bring more to the table. This guy is a beast and match up nightmare for LBs and CBs.
Has nothing to do with that more than still learning to play the game

Yes we can take 50 if we won't to and keep what we won't, plus some will see the writing on the wall and go else where, some will be told in a nice way to look else where, i hate it for some of these kids but we got to get the best 25 that fit our system to gain ground on the elite.
Terry, let me help ya out a bit.
1. It's want not won't. And I assure you I'm no English teacher.
2. Some may see the writing on the wall a leave on their own accord. (might happen but not likely)
3. the coaches will not tell recruits to look else where. JP may ask them to blueshirt and count towards next year but he won't pull their offer (really bad business) After all JP and the staff wanted this guy or they wouldn't have offered him. Sometimes, you just gotta trust your coaches and not recruiting services.

Reactions: Remy
Regardless of the sentence structure, the important point here is the message. CJP will not pull any offers, He sees potential in ALL these players and with the right nutrition and S&C program, these young men will become contributors to UT's success. Reality......well, not all players work out.......regardless of **** that happens all over college football. What does that say about our coaches if a player excels? it proves that development is part of the program. There have been many football players who were forced into early playing time only to be injured and are placed on the injury list to only see their football days diminish with rehab. They need that first year to build muscle and stamina to take the punishment of college football..........jmo.

Reactions: FïreBall
Awesome pickup who any team would love to have. No matter how a few want to diminish this class Pruitt and this staff know what they are doing. Tennessee has a bright future! GBO!!!! Welcome Trinity Bell!!!!!

Imho, Coach P should totally hand over to Coach C this youngster as an early Christmas present ... keep him at TE ... make 3rd & shorts (with the nation's top OL leading those punishing RBs already worrying opposing DCs), along with this heavyweight skyscraper snagging those 'must have' passes and erasing all those 3rd down nightmares from our past. Call it "touchdown & short." As for that illusive red zone: We could fashion a very loud Bell for every time there's a Trinity Bell TD. Maybe-just-maybe he could jump into the fray on D to make sure there's an additional pass rushing tsunami brute coming at them, but just imagine this big fella literally matching ... or even exceeding ... that Gronk threat out of our football team's soring unit. We're pretty deep with this incoming group of edge rushers. Yes?

Kind of like Belichick.
Elite Football Minds and Drive to be the best. So few know how to get there. Coach P is not there but he has the intangibles that say he will one day he just needs few more seasons of being in the fire to come out on the other side a purified precious Metal. 1 Peter 1:22-23

Reactions: sameolvol
Imho, Coach P should totally hand over to Coach C this youngster as an early Christmas present ... keep him at TE ... make 3rd & shorts (with the nation's top OL leading those punishing RBs already worrying opposing DCs), along with this heavyweight skyscraper snagging those 'must have' passes and erasing all those 3rd down nightmares from our past. Call it "touchdown & short." As for that illusive red zone: We could fashion a very loud Bell for every time there's a Trinity Bell TD. Maybe-just-maybe he could jump into the fray on D to make sure there's an additional pass rushing tsunami brute coming at them, but just imagine this big fella literally matching ... or even exceeding ... that Gronk threat out of our football team's soring unit. We're pretty deep with this incoming group of edge rushers. Yes?
Solid post.

Put him on defense to avoid any of that happening to us.

VN Store

Back