Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got home about 45 minutes ago. Have been out and about checking on some of my businesses. First chance I've had to post since early this am.

1. @butchna ...if, when I stand before the pearly gates, if that advise is all I have to stand on. It will be my honor to know that may have been the best moment of my life. Much love brother.

2. Most of you are aszholes!

3. That is why I love you all (except for TAD and a few others).

4. I have told and continue to tell people I like...the day I stop ****ing with you, is the day you should worry.

5. GO MOTHER ******* VOLS!
What industry are your businesses in?

From a poster on VQ:

I don’t know Chandler from the next guy. But I know someone very connected on the AAU circuit in the south and if what’s been reported is true on Chandler leaning Vols he’s not coming alone
Kennedy and Paulo Banchero are close. Kennedy is a needle mover and a very popular player on the national scene. Viewed as the best PG in the country guys want to play with him.

Barnes is really pushing the KD angle which plays huge with Paulo. Remember not only is Paulo very similar build to KD but he leaves in Seattle so he grew up with KD playing for the Sonics. Barnes is hammering home to him that he can start to facilitate Paulo's wing skills just like he did with KD and lead to KD scoring at a high level Day 1 in the League.

If Barnes can get Kennedy in the boat early I wouldn't be surprised at all if Barnes was able to land Banchero. Washington is a perennial under achiever despite getting elite talent almost every year. I mean they are awful.

I refuse to rewatch any game we lose. I record every game. If we lose I delete it immediately. Just cant do it.
Same...just can't do it. I don't think I have ever watched a recorded loss, or a replay of a loss in my whole life...I don't even like seeing our good play highlights from games we lost..🤢

Reactions: 24/7vol
Same...just can't do it. I don't think I have ever watched a recorded loss, or a replay of a loss in my whole life...I don't even like seeing our good play highlights from games we lost..🤢
I watch every game twice, once drunk live then sober after, win or lose. Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back