Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta be honest, I don’t see the advantage of Barstool Coach Duggs stuff other than people know what it is.

giphy.gif

Pizza dots gif type bewilderment.
Its getting talked about, Alot. Plus kids play video games and Barstool is like a gaming celebrity. So any positive attention nationally is a good thing.

Exactly plus barstool is on Snapchat etc. on top of that they are now selling merchandise with Tennessee on it. Etc. It just puts the Brand in the spotlight. On top of that just look how much more attention being attached to Tennessee has brought him and the coaches can point to this and be like just think what we can do for your Brand if we can make a fictional person famous.

Exactly plus barstool is on Snapchat etc. on top of that they are now selling merchandise with Tennessee on it. Etc. It just puts the Brand in the spotlight. On top of that just look how much more attention being attached to Tennessee has brought him and the coaches can point to this and be like just think what we can do for your Brand if we can make a fictional person famous.

Who is the actual Duggs character we see? Is that Barstool Big Cat or whatever?

Auburn, 'Cocks, Ole Miss and Colorado can all beat 'em. I set the over/under at 8 wins, before they lose to LSU and Bama.

Edit: I'm talking about A&M, forgot to quote

Reactions: SoilVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back