'21 AL TE Trinity Bell (Tennessee signee)

I listened to the first part of his first sentence. After AP said he was an athletic freak, JS said he played on a bad team.... Plus he looked like he was miserable having to talk about it.
Okay. How do you get that job. I love the Vols and I can write. Gotta be an upgrade right?
giphy-22.gif

So here's a fun fact. The school district I live in here in the DFW metroplex has two high schools. One is Trinity and the other is Bell.

(I know...Cool story, bro!)
First appointment I serviced in pest control back in the day was in Euless...canā€™t make this stuff up. šŸ˜Ž

Lol .. lol .. lol .. all yall are so gullible . Its hilarious .. yea I'm a big vol fan as there is ... have been since 67 ... i just dont put undue pressure on these 17 and 18 year old kids to make them frosh AA players .. I coached in HS and College .. It's not fair to the kids ...but i look at realistic stats .. yes TN has alot of 3 stars and our 4 's are dropping.. that's all I'm saying is that I dont see us staying in top 10 when all said and done . It doesnt mean we cant be successful coaching these guys up . Buts facts are facts.. we aren't recruiting on same level as some teams.. like it of not .. facts folks . Take Care out there . Praying for safety for you all , our country , and our leaders .
Amazing. Everything you said in the statement was wrong .....šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø Weā€™ve got the best evaluators in the nation on staff and thatā€™s been stated by literally everyone who actually knows what theyā€™re talking about when it comes to football. If the staff wants them, that should be all you need to know. ā€œWe arenā€™t recruiting on the same level as some teamsā€.....are you freaking high!? Weā€™re 2nd in the nation and no other team has been on a recruiting hot streak like this this year. You legitimately need to take your Alzheimerā€™s medication, brother. Youā€™re slipping AND QUICK!

tumblr_pt0bldr0LD1qe8lb8o1_500.gif

@Bassmaster_Vol can you please ask Jesse what his deal is on VQ? Iā€™d love to hear why he has resting beach face and it looks like every time heā€™s on camera heā€™s sucked on a lemon & smelled anal seepage. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ˜‚šŸ–•
He already loves Bass on the Monday Night Chat. That will get a betrothal for sure! šŸ¤£

Lol .. lol .. lol .. all yall are so gullible . Its hilarious .. yea I'm a big vol fan as there is ... have been since 67 ... i just dont put undue pressure on these 17 and 18 year old kids to make them frosh AA players .. I coached in HS and College .. It's not fair to the kids ...but i look at realistic stats .. yes TN has alot of 3 stars and our 4 's are dropping.. that's all I'm saying is that I dont see us staying in top 10 when all said and done . It doesnt mean we cant be successful coaching these guys up . Buts facts are facts.. we aren't recruiting on same level as some teams.. like it of not .. facts folks . Take Care out there . Praying for safety for you all , our country , and our leaders .

Gave you a like for not being a mindless Zombie. I think we got another good player. Collectively though unless we land a few more heavy hitters we will struggle to stay in the Top 10 at the end of the day. I do think some of these guys will be 4 star players. Yeah I know some say stars don't matter this is until you start comparing your players to the elite rosters. Apparently Pruitt is a great evaluator of talent though and is getting guys that pass the Saban test.

VN Store

Back