'21 AL TE Trinity Bell (Tennessee signee)

His close connection with Osovet in particular played a major role in Bell’s decision. Osovet was promoted to Tennessee’s on-field coaching staff in February, allowing Niedermeyer to move from tight ends coach to inside linebackers coach.
“Really, what won me over, it was Coach Oz, man,” said Bell, who’s ranked the No. 510 overall prospect and No. 37 athlete in the 2021 class, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite. “Coach Oz is just such a good dude. He was always hitting me up and stuff, making sure I was all right, so he played a big part in it.
“Niedermeyer’s always talking (to me). ... I give them a call at least once a day, see what’s going on with them. They see what’s going on with me.”

Coach OZ is that dude.

QoSOiAI.gif

I'm just curious...how are we able to take all of these players. It seems like we got 15 to 20 more that want sign up to Volunteer. Who do we say "no" to?

I'm just curious...how are we able to take all of these players. It seems like we got 15 to 20 more that want sign up to Volunteer. Who do we say "no" to?

Great problem to have. We will see how it shakes out.

VN Store

Back